Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• With BTC making its exponential highs, a couple new projects are springing up incredibly fast. The narratives popping up right now are gaming and AI projects. Through my research, I found a new gaming project with some good gaming use cases and tokenomics. The project is, flappyMoonbird. It is a web3 game metaverse with a Player vs Player based on a bird themed scope. At this moment, the project’s team has announced 3 games; Racing bird, AI birdnopoly and FlappymoonBird inclusive, these have gameplay and demo released. The game has also incorporated Play2Earn to its framework, while playing users are given latitude to play games casually to earn mystery boxes, and its native $FMB tokens and other prizes. After reading exhaustively about this project, I was on the lookout for where to buy it from. Reliable platforms like bitget have expressed intent to list it through its deposit to list activity. Consequently, by depositing some amount of it ($FMB) on the CEX, the platform will list the token and this will undoubtedly provide the project with further exposure just the same way it has done for some of its popular projects. From my personal experience, projects that are often incubated by the CEX in this manner turnout to perform exceedingly well. Taking a cue from projects like $CSIX and $GRIMACE that went through same procedure, after they got listed, the projects performed quite well and are still performing with very good price action thus far.  On a safer note, if the project doesn’t scale through the listing procedure, all funds can be withdrawn seamlessly. The project looks quite promising and I think with the platforms concerted efforts, it will get listed along with good price action.
    • I'm still holding ZETA,GPT & MANTA . Tho I've taken my initial out, letting the rest to run!
us