Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Commodity Markets Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Strategies for Bitcoin, Ether, Solana, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, UUP. Gold, GDX ETF, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Uranium, iron Ore, Crude Oil, Natural Gas  Commodity Market Elliott Wave Update:  Bitcoin & Ether, Wave iv) of 1 Dollar: DXY Wave b of (ii) rally. Bonds - higher. 10 Yr. Yields - lower Gold, GDX Wave (b) of  ii) Base Metals, Copper, Nickel, Uranium, iron Ore. Trend lower Natural Gas: Wave iv) corrective rally Crude Oil: Continue trending lower. Natural Gas Wave (iv) Trend lower Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC), Ether ETH/USD, SOLUSD 05:50 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 11:40 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  14:25 Base Metals: Copper, Nickel, Uranium, iron Ore 18:30 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG  26:24 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Source: tradinglounge com   
    • While Layer 2 scaling solutions have helped alleviate congestion on blockchains like Ethereum, Layer 3 rollups are emerging as the next frontier for achieving ultimate scalability and cost-effectiveness. Three prominent layer 3 rollup stand out; ZKlink, Immutable X, and dYdX, each having its distinct strengths. .ZKlink stands out as a prominent player in this space, offering unique advantages compared to other Layer 3 protocols. While Immutable X Built on StarkNet focuses primarily on NFT marketplaces and gaming applications. dYdX utilizes StarkNet for rollups, achieving high throughput for trading activities. With each of the above focusing on a particular user in crypto space, ZKlink take it a bit far by prioritizing interoperability, liquidity solutions, and developer customization. ZKlink also the ability to bridge the gap between different blockchain layers and optimize scalability which makes it a significant force in shaping the future of decentralized applications.   The recent Bitget  listing of ZKLink native token further created buzz around the project due to the anticipation of the round one airdrop. Considering the fact that only ZK link utilizes fast financial transactions throughput using the innovative Ts-Evm makes it more unique and position it as the frontrunner in layer 3 rollup race.
    • I've been exploring numerous methods of passive earning over the years aside from spot trading. These methods include staking, futures trading, OTC trading, bot trading, copy trading, and launchpool. I've achieved some successes along the way, and now I'm trying to streamline and focus on just a few passive income opportunities. Actually looked into a project I encountered on X while browsing for opportunities. Branded as UPLAND, I was kinda drawn due to its Gamefi (NFT, metaverse) affiliation on Bitget's launchpool. Let's see what exploring this token fetches me this time 😁🤞🏻 Would love your shared experience(s) using this feature if any and what it's really like?
us