Charts not working.

Dom1

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi , , ,

There is a display problem where some charts have gaps on them. A solution was found by the technical team who are currently implementing the fix, we hope to have it resolved by the end of the day for all charts.

We apologise for the errors on the charts

Thanks

Anton

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    micromcv
    Joined 24/02/21 23:04
    • I'm trying to work out the Return on Assets on some banks which is Income/Assets but I don't know which figure on the accounts to use.  I'm using Stockopedia. Do I use the Net Income listed part way down the Income statement or the one right up top of the Cash Flow Statement? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • It's not being terrified of losing. I get that you need to lose sometimes to win but in the end of the day your account/expectancy needs to be positive, so I guess it's the fear of repeated losses or the one big loss that you then need to recover from, 2 steps forward 3 steps back. That's of course if you're willing to put yourself in a big loss situation i.e. too big a position size.
    • Sorry captainsamurai, are you actually saying that you won't go bankrupt? In my case no I'd stop trading before that happened but I could sure make a nice dent in my savings first.