Tradingview integration

Dylan081097

Question

10 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Dylan081097 said:

Hi All, I've seen that IG Markets are working on integrating with TradingView which obviously will be of great help. Is there any indication of when this will be launched please?

Thanks

Hi @Dylan081097,

We acknowledge that there has been a considerable delay in rolling out the integration with Tradingview, and we are exerting our utmost efforts to make it happen. Our team is aware of the numerous inquiries about this matter and is striving to expedite the launch.
Regrettably, we cannot provide a definite ETA at this time. Nevertheless, we will keep you informed by sending notifications and posting updates on our website and community page.

All the best,

AshishIG

On 18/04/2023 at 09:34, AshishIG said:

Hi @Dylan081097,

We acknowledge that there has been a considerable delay in rolling out the integration with Tradingview, and we are exerting our utmost efforts to make it happen. Our team is aware of the numerous inquiries about this matter and is striving to expedite the launch.
Regrettably, we cannot provide a definite ETA at this time. Nevertheless, we will keep you informed by sending notifications and posting updates on our website and community page.

All the best,

AshishIG

Can you tell is whether the plan is to integrate TradingView for spreadbetting accounts or just for CFDs etc?

On 24/04/2023 at 10:23, OfentseIG said:

Hi @Xerxes

This will be on all leverage accounts, i.e Spread Betting and CFDs. 

Thanks, 

Ofentse

That's great. Can you also confirm whether we will be able to transact via the TradingView mobile (iOS) client and when we can expect it to arrive?

Edited by Xerxes
On 24/04/2023 at 10:23, OfentseIG said:

Hi @Xerxes

This will be on all leverage accounts, i.e Spread Betting and CFDs. 

Thanks, 

Ofentse

Nearly six months on from IG's last comment on TradingView integration availability and still no news. I can't wait any longer. Pepperstone here I come...

12 minutes ago, erikad81 said:

Any updates on when IG will be integrated with the TradingView platform?

Hi @erikad81,

Thank you for your post.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and acknowledge that this has taken some time to roll out. Please note that we want to ensure a smooth launch with no problems. The Trading View integration will happen but we currently do not have an ETA on this. Please keep a lookout on our announcements/ company communications for when this launches.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Let me be blunt

This is going to cost you guys customers if you dont get cracking.

All of the best indicators are now being published on TV, and meanwhile, IG is frankly, twiddling its thumbs and doing nothing to help its customers make money.

Nothing.

Edited by TimmyB
8 hours ago, TimmyB said:

Let me be blunt

This is going to cost you guys customers if you dont get cracking.

All of the best indicators are now being published on TV, and meanwhile, IG is frankly, twiddling its thumbs and doing nothing to help its customers make money.

Nothing.

Dear @TimmyB,

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and understand that it's been a while since you've heard an update on this. Rest assured, we'll be providing the Trading View update closer to the launch date. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks!

Koketso

- KoketsoIG