DexCom Inc.(DXCM:NASDAQ) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 8 June 23

DexCom Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
DexCom Inc., (DXCM:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, 8 June 23,
DXCM Stock Market Analysis: Moving as expected, we had a sharp move to the downside into what could be wave {ii}, I am expecting the bottom at around 110$ to hold as we continue higher.  
DXCM Elliott Wave Count: Wave {i} of 3.
DXCM Technical Indicators: Above all averages.
DXCM Trading Strategy: Looking for upside continuation into wave 3.  
TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta

DXCM_6_8.png.183c3365a5bd904afd015b0c9184b801.png

DexCom Inc., DXCM: 1-hour Chart, 8 June 23
DexCom Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
DXCM Stock Market Analysis: It looks like we have a potential five wave move into wave (i) and so far three wave down into wave {ii}. Looking for upside soon.
DXCM Elliott Wave count:  Wave (c) of {ii}.
DXCM Technical Indicators: Above all averages.
DXCM Trading Strategy: Looking for a break of wave {i} to confirm upside resumption.
DXCM_1H.png.ccffe1b4ce35e75d363886df34ff2282.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I've developed an initial version of a market sentiment checker, which utilizes the concept of weighted log returns to gauge the mood of the financial markets. This tool is designed to simplify the complex task of assessing market sentiment by analyzing fluctuations in price data. By applying weights to log returns, it emphasizes the significance of certain data points over others, offering a more nuanced view of market dynamics. This approach allows for a fundamental analysis of market sentiment and provides insights into the current state of the market at any given moment. It serves as a valuable tool for investors and traders looking to make informed decisions based on the underlying sentiment driving market movements. sentiment-sleuth - Github Link
    • Demo account: Please note that conditions on demo accounts may differ from real accounts. Some brokers may only provide overnight loans on real accounts and not on demo accounts.
    • Swap Rate: Check the swap rates for your open positions. Overnight loans are calculated based on the difference between the interest rates of a currency pair, and if the difference is small or negative, you will not receive a loan.
us