Can't get the L2 service working

Guest chequebook

Question

Guest chequebook

Hi there,

I've signed up for the L2 service and have downloaded the app onto my PC. However, it doesn't seem to be working! I can't get the prices for any market at all - whether I try looking in the dictionary or use the search bar. It appears to be connected - it just isn't working - any tips as to what may be going wrong?

Thanks,

Rob

1 answer to this question

Hi  and welcome to the Community. 

L2 is a shares DMA software which provides additional order types and more complex dealing functionality. You can use it on CFD accounts for shares trading, as well as on Stockbroking and ISA accounts. With this in mind, if you are experiencing issues, please try the following:

1. Close the platform, restart your PC and make sure you have the latest updates for your system. Double check that you can access the IG platform via a regular browser and that you can bring up the markets and stock you want to trade. 
  2. You need to make sure you have the correct data permissions as well. The reason for this is that the individual exchanges charge for live data. You can make sure your data permissions are as you want them to be via the My IG > Settings > Data Permissions section.
  3. Make sure you have the latest updates installed on your computer including the latest L2 software
  4. Check that you haven’t logged into L2 on an account it doesn’t support (eg spread betting).

If you are still having issues please let me know and I can get someone to contact you directly. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Chainsaw21
    Joined 31/01/23 02:43
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 31 January 23, Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid level: 18475 Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: Bitcoin in the daily chart is likely to correct after passing the 2.618 wave target ((1)) with a chance to retest the MA200 line and the same level as the wave retracement ((4)) if sustained. It is a good signal to start another upward trend in waves ((5)). Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an Uptrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line Bullish momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 31 January 23, Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid level: 18475 Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: Bitcoin in the daily chart is likely to correct after passing the 2.618 wave target ((1)) with a chance to retest the MA200 line and the same level as the wave retracement ((4)) if sustained. It is a good signal to start another upward trend in waves ((5)). Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators have Bearish divergence watch out Revers.  
    • Content ASX200, CBA, IRON ORE, BHP, RIO, FMG,GOLD, NCM, GDX, PLS, LTR, DXY, AUDUSD, GOV-BONDS Summary Banks and Resources are toppy.. Elliott Wave ASX 200 v) of 1 Strategy No Strategy for the ASX200 Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Stay informed on the latest market trends with our expert analysis of the US stock indices: SP500, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, and Russell 2000. Our analysis suggests the current decline in the market is corrective and could turn into a full five-wave impulse move, leading to a deeper drop. Keep a close eye on the USD DXY as the Federal Reserve's meeting on Wednesday may impact the market. If 102 serves as a support for the dollar, it could result in further gains for the dollar and losses for global indices, forex, and commodities. For the best trading results, we recommend waiting for the outcome of the Fed meeting before determining the next short-term trend Content: SP500 - NASDAQ 100 - RUSSELL 2000 - DOW JONES Summary  Corrective pattern lower Elliott Wave abc Strategies  No, waiting a few sessions to confirm the pattern lower. Video Chapters 00:00 S&P500  23:22 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 25:28 Russell 2000 (RUT) 29:42 Dow Jones (DJI) 21:28 TRIAL Buy 1 Month Get 3 Months Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com