Learn to Earn with Bitget: Your Crypto Adventure Starts Here!

Hey fellow crypto fans! If you're as hooked on crypto as I am, you're in for a treat. Picture this: Bitget's Learn to Earn with Bitget: Launchpool. Yep, it's as cool as it sounds – combining learning and earning in a way that's a total game-changer.

Campaign 1: Grab Your Rewards
Imagine signing up and having the chance to score a random airdrop of 5-20 BGB. But here's the exciting part – this sweet deal is only for the first 500 who sign up. So, if you're quick on the draw, brace yourself for a surprise!

Campaign 2: Crypto Secrets Unveiled
Crypto can be confusing, right? But don't sweat it – our "Beginner's Guide" to Launchpool is like a map for treasure hunting. And trust me, with my crypto experience, this guide is pure gold. After mastering the basics, dive into the quiz for a shot at a whopping 50 BGB prize. Top 100 scorers win big.

Ready to rock this? Circle August 8th, 2023, 12 PM to 12 PM (UTC). It's go-time to shine, learn, and earn – just like a seasoned crypto pro.

Calling all fellow crypto enthusiasts! Ready to transform knowledge into rewards? Bitget's Learn to Earn with Bitget: Launchpool is the real deal. With my crypto journey, I can promise you this is exciting stuff. So, don't miss out. This is where education meets rewards, and we're in it together. Ready, set, crypto adventure!

On 15/08/2023 at 19:25, Emon said:

Do I need to complete KYC to participate on that event?

Actually, Bitget has now made it compulsory for users to do KYC and indeed it is needed. You can do level 1 verification which is the basic, very easy and it won't take your time.

On 16/08/2023 at 01:17, Mary said:

Learn to Earn? Too good to be true but anything can happen in the crypto space though. Things keeps evolving for the better or worst. Regardless, I'll go do my research on this.

Yeah, it is actually better to do that. Already taking my chance to participate actually, since there are fascinating rewards for participation.

• 3 weeks later...