Jump to content

Can ZTX make it to the Top Metaverse Tokens?


Recommended Posts

I have been meaning to add a Web3 project to my portfolio. So I decided to DYOR which led me to the session for newly listed tokens on CoinMarketCap. That’s where I stumbled upon ZTX, a Web3 metaverse platform backed by Jump Crypto and ZEPETO, which apparently is the largest metaverse platform in Asia.
Looking at the fundamentals, features and utility of this project, I’m wondering if it has the potentials to make it to the top metaverse tokens.
Also putting into consideration that leading exchanges such as Bitget, Bybit, Gateio, Sushiswap and a few others already listed it. Do you think the token is worth giving a shot?
Link to comment

Aside the fact that ZTX empowers creators and communities to build, play and earn unlike other metaverse project like MANA. ZTX gives users an amazing experience. Users are able to customize there individual avatar, home/land. The platform also provide users opportunity to socialize with other users. And with enticing roadmap aimed to give users distinctive experience such as asset sales and portal games. I think the token is worth giving a shot.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:
I have been meaning to add a Web3 project to my portfolio. So I decided to DYOR which led me to the session for newly listed tokens on CoinMarketCap. That’s where I stumbled upon ZTX, a Web3 metaverse platform backed by Jump Crypto and ZEPETO, which apparently is the largest metaverse platform in Asia.
Looking at the fundamentals, features and utility of this project, I’m wondering if it has the potentials to make it to the top metaverse tokens.
Also putting into consideration that leading exchanges such as Bitget, Bybit, Gateio, Sushiswap and a few others already listed it. Do you think the token is worth giving a shot?

From my end, it worth going in coz it is not just another digital asset; it serves multiple purposes within the ZTX ecosystem. $ZTX tokens empower users by allowing them to actively participate in community governance, purchase in-game assets, and expedite their progress within the virtual world. Furthermore, ZTX's financial model incorporates a token buyback program, which includes measures like token burning to reduce the total supply, player rewards through an incentive pool, and contributions to the treasury.

Edited by Sureforex
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Sureforex said:

From my end, it worth going in coz it is not just another digital asset; it serves multiple purposes within the ZTX ecosystem. $ZTX tokens empower users by allowing them to actively participate in community governance, purchase in-game assets, and expedite their progress within the virtual world. Furthermore, ZTX's financial model incorporates a token buyback program, which includes measures like token burning to reduce the total supply, player rewards through an incentive pool, and contributions to the treasury.

Having a burning mechanism is another potential feature to look out in tokens to invest & I think ZTX is worth my $$ at the former CEX mentioned in the post. 

Link to comment

Well, I hear a lot of people saying Metaverse is still a concept like Web3 and that really distracts the potential of this ecosystem. A closer look at the mission and feature of this project gives me the confidence that ZTX may well be positioned to add value to blockchain utility and give elevated purpose and recognition to metaverse especially for blockchain enthusiasts like us

Link to comment
On 22/10/2023 at 10:56, gandalf03 said:

Having a burning mechanism is another potential feature to look out for in tokens to invest & I think ZTX is worth my $$ at the former CEX mentioned in the post. 

Burning as a deflationary mechanism is a good way to control the supply of a token thereby maintaining its value. With the exposure ZTX is gaining currently, a reduction in supply could shoot the price up. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
us