Sign in to follow this  

New trading platform feedback opportunity

This is a shared post from Suggestions

Hi guys, we're looking for a few clients to assist in a feedback session relating to functionality on the new web trading platform. This is open to anyone who has an opinion on the desktop version of our platform, whilst the session would have a focus on two specific functions.

• New idea for the left hand fly out and questions relating to 'Add to work space' 
  • Switching between specific contracts - e.g. cash / futures etc. 

We're very flexible on this, but would require 20 - 30 minutes of your time and would love to get this sorted next week if possible. As stated above this would ideally be for clients who switch regularly between contracts, and if you trade multiple markets that would be a bonus. It would also be a chance to talk directly to our project managers and research team who deal with our devs and designers on a daily basis, so you would really be having first hand contact with the direction of the IG platform. 

Please either comment below or message me directly and we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks

James 

Hi James

I would be happy to contribute what I can. My trading is currently focused on a subset of FTSE 350 stocks and FTSE 100 & Wall Street indices. I have been trading for around 18 years and do know what helps and hinders a full-time trader! I use third party charting software but rely very much on IG tick charts to fine-tune my entries and exits.

Mike Ramsay

Html5 charts please, ig should cease its reliance on outdated adobe flash which barely is supported on various web browsers or cross platforms

Hi all - so like  stated the new web trading platform most certainly has HTML5 for the charting. This will be rolled out through the UK market first, and then globally for CFD. 

I'm locking this thread because the original post is now redundant (the request for feedback). Please leave all further feedback via a new post :) 

thanks

james