The Rise of Exchange Native Tokens.

The rise of exchange-native tokens, also known as platform tokens, utility tokens, or native tokens, has been a significant trend in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.

The concept of exchange-native tokens gained popularity with the emergence of cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Bitget, etc.. that sought to create their digital assets to enhance the functionality and utility of their platforms. These tokens can serve a variety of purposes, including reducing trading fees, providing access to special features or services, and even participating in the governance of the exchange itself.

One of the primary drivers behind the rise of exchange-native tokens is the desire to create a more comprehensive and integrated ecosystem around a particular exchange or platform.

By offering their native tokens, exchanges can incentivize users to trade and interact more frequently within their ecosystem, while also providing additional value to their customers.

Furthermore, the introduction of exchange-native tokens allows exchanges to establish a native form of value that is tied directly to their platform a key example is the ongoing ACE Launchpad event that caused a significant price surge from $0.51 to $0.70 on the exchange native BGB to which has potentially create new revenue streams and increase overall engagement.

This has benefited exchanges seeking to differentiate themselves in a crowded market and build customer loyalty.

77141ec44f310cb623ba7bb7ab8ec2041689706636144.jpg

I committed some 

21 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

BGB's performance has been beyond impressive. Even the bears couldn't hold it down as it kept hitting new all time high. At this rate, the token could hit $1 before the bulls set in. Glad i have been DCA'ing on it.

I committed some BGB during the TONUP Launchpad on bitget , my heart skipped with joy when the price of bgb rose to $0.7 . You ain’t far from the reality that bgb might hit $1 . 

On 20/12/2023 at 00:41, Bash4j said:

The rise of exchange-native tokens, also known as platform tokens, utility tokens, or native tokens, has been a significant trend in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.

The concept of exchange-native tokens gained popularity with the emergence of cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Bitget, etc.. that sought to create their digital assets to enhance the functionality and utility of their platforms. These tokens can serve a variety of purposes, including reducing trading fees, providing access to special features or services, and even participating in the governance of the exchange itself.

One of the primary drivers behind the rise of exchange-native tokens is the desire to create a more comprehensive and integrated ecosystem around a particular exchange or platform.

By offering their native tokens, exchanges can incentivize users to trade and interact more frequently within their ecosystem, while also providing additional value to their customers.

Furthermore, the introduction of exchange-native tokens allows exchanges to establish a native form of value that is tied directly to their platform a key example is the ongoing ACE Launchpad event that caused a significant price surge from $0.51 to $0.70 on the exchange native BGB to which has potentially create new revenue streams and increase overall engagement.

This has benefited exchanges seeking to differentiate themselves in a crowded market and build customer loyalty.

77141ec44f310cb623ba7bb7ab8ec2041689706636144.jpg

Tbh, I wasn't a fan of exchange native tokens but was convinced to explore it after seeing BGB made a remarkable run of about 200%  when were in the bear market and for the first time I was able take part in the just concluded UP launchpad to further experience how holders benefit from those product. I think it was worth the experience cos the Tonup token is already 8x from the listing price.

On 21/12/2023 at 20:40, Jaja24 said:

I committed some 

I committed some BGB during the TONUP Launchpad on bitget , my heart skipped with joy when the price of bgb rose to $0.7 . You ain’t far from the reality that bgb might hit $1 . 

Meanwhile TonUP-

IMG_20231223_085738.jpg