The untold potentials of crypto launchpads

A crypto launchpad, often referred to as an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) platform, is a platform that facilitates the fundraising and token distribution process for new cryptocurrency projects, particularly those built on decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols. Launchpads provide a mechanism for these projects to launch their initial token offerings and distribute tokens to the community.
Crypto launchpads facilitate the launch of new tokens. This process often involves the sale of a project's native tokens to early investors, community members, and supporters.
Over the years, launchpad have been great source of huge income for participants across all exchanges and platforms and recent statistics from Token Hunter on teitter shows that it still provides significant source of profits for participants.

launchpad.jpg

Just recently, UP was launched on Bitget after a 5-day launchpad with the initial offering at $0.1. It was however listed at $1.75 posting a ROI of 1,650%.

TonUp.jpg

listing.jpg

The success of this launchpad further underscores the untold potentials of crypto launchpads which might be the best and safest way to earn big bucks in crypto.

• Like 1

Guess lots of folks that participated in the Launchpad later sold off their $up token unknown to them it was going to hit back to $1 . Aside the juicy offer I enjoyed during the Launchpad I see great potentials In this token, most launchpads on this cex has good success stories also .. 

4 hours ago, Bash4j said:

I guess the #TONUP project quality, investor trust in the exchange and market conditions collectively contributed to the success of this exchange launchpads and the significant ROI generated for participants.

I agree with you but one thing is fascinatingly obvious with Bitget launchpad event; which is giving investors ROI in a shortest possible time. I feel their research team may be veterans on how to search for viable projects cos virtually all the projects have done 1000sX and UP is also on the verge of putting up same show. 

On 24/12/2023 at 00:49, Maxicreed01 said:

I agree with you but one thing is fascinatingly obvious with Bitget launchpad event; which is giving investors ROI in a shortest possible time. I feel their research team may be veterans on how to search for viable projects cos virtually all the projects have done 1000sX and UP is also on the verge of putting up same show. 

spot on, 

On 22/12/2023 at 23:13, BashJasper said:

A crypto launchpad, often referred to as an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) platform, is a platform that facilitates the fundraising and token distribution process for new cryptocurrency projects, particularly those built on decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols. Launchpads provide a mechanism for these projects to launch their initial token offerings and distribute tokens to the community.
Crypto launchpads facilitate the launch of new tokens. This process often involves the sale of a project's native tokens to early investors, community members, and supporters.
Over the years, launchpad have been great source of huge income for participants across all exchanges and platforms and recent statistics from Token Hunter on teitter shows that it still provides significant source of profits for participants.

launchpad.jpg

Just recently, UP was launched on Bitget after a 5-day launchpad with the initial offering at $0.1. It was however listed at $1.75 posting a ROI of 1,650%.

TonUp.jpg

listing.jpg

The success of this launchpad further underscores the untold potentials of crypto launchpads which might be the best and safest way to earn big bucks in crypto.

I find the launchpad events on the aforementioned exchange incredibly beneficial as they provide exclusive access to promising new projects at their early stages, allowing me to participate in token sales and potential value appreciation from the outset. The launchpad enhances my investment opportunities, fostering a sense of community engagement and trust in the platform's commitment to identifying and promoting innovative blockchain projects

Edited by XTRAVAGANZA
On 23/12/2023 at 01:13, BashJasper said:

launchpad.jpg

TonUp.jpg

listing.jpg

Actual topic for discuss mate.  These launchpads offer a structured environment for new tokens' initial offerings, ensuring a fair and transparent distribution process. They foster community engagement by involving supporters in the project's journey from its inception, creating a sense of inclusivity and shared ownership.

Moreover, the involvement of launchpads often brings attention and credibility to emerging projects, potentially increasing their visibility within the crypto space. However, it's crucial for investors and participants to conduct thorough research and due diligence before engaging in any token sale facilitated by these platforms, considering the inherent risks associated with investing in early-stage projects.

• 1 month later...
On 27/12/2023 at 14:53, gamred said:

Actual topic for discuss mate.  These launchpads offer a structured environment for new tokens' initial offerings, ensuring a fair and transparent distribution process. They foster community engagement by involving supporters in the project's journey from its inception, creating a sense of inclusivity and shared ownership.

Moreover, the involvement of launchpads often brings attention and credibility to emerging projects, potentially increasing their visibility within the crypto space. However, it's crucial for investors and participants to conduct thorough research and due diligence before engaging in any token sale facilitated by these platforms, considering the inherent risks associated with investing in early-stage projects.

Actually, it's hard to identify which one is legit, because there are plenty of ICO platforms which actually fails to bring good projects. It's easier to trust in CEXs like Bitget/Nance, what if an ICO coming from a platform whome you haven't heard before?