BUILD AND REAP WITH ZKFAIR TOKEN

ZKFair represents a convergence of technological innovation and a commitment to community-driven excellence within the blockchain space. Positioned as a pioneer among decentralized autonomous organizations, it distinguishes itself through a foundational commitment to radical equity. The project's inception is marked by a 100% fair launch, eschewing traditional involvement from investors, reserves, or pre-mining strategies.

The narrative of fairness within the project is woven through a fabric that champions impartiality, evident in the initiation of ZKF tokens via pure and equitable airdrop practices. An impressive 75% of the tokens embark on their journey through a Gas Fee Airdrop, while the remaining 25% serves as a boon to the community.

This venture into equity is more than a token distribution; it's a journey where fairness thrives, empowerment resonates, and the spirit of collective governance sparks the horizon. The project invites all to join this transformative voyage, where the future is crafted by the triple forces of innovation, equity, and the pulsating energy of the community.

Key tenets includes:

- No Investors, No Reserve, No Pre-mining: A commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring an even playing field for all participants.

- Fair Launch: 100% of the tokens will be airdropped to the community following the mainnet launch, setting a precedent for unbiased distribution.

- Fair Reward: As the tokens circulate, all Layer 2 Gas Fee revenue will be returned to the community, reinforcing the ethos of shared benefits.

Excitingly, the token is poised to be listed on Bitget exchange in the coming days, with additional rewards for users through its launchpad platform. Feel free to share your insights and opinions on this groundbreaking initiative. The future of ZKFair is sculpted by the collaborative efforts of the community, marking a transformative era in blockchain innovation.

23 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

ZKFair represents a convergence of technological innovation and a commitment to community-driven excellence within the blockchain space. Positioned as a pioneer among decentralized autonomous organizations, it distinguishes itself through a foundational commitment to radical equity. The project's inception is marked by a 100% fair launch, eschewing traditional involvement from investors, reserves, or pre-mining strategies.

The narrative of fairness within the project is woven through a fabric that champions impartiality, evident in the initiation of ZKF tokens via pure and equitable airdrop practices. An impressive 75% of the tokens embark on their journey through a Gas Fee Airdrop, while the remaining 25% serves as a boon to the community.

This venture into equity is more than a token distribution; it's a journey where fairness thrives, empowerment resonates, and the spirit of collective governance sparks the horizon. The project invites all to join this transformative voyage, where the future is crafted by the triple forces of innovation, equity, and the pulsating energy of the community.

Key tenets includes:

- No Investors, No Reserve, No Pre-mining: A commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring an even playing field for all participants.

- Fair Launch: 100% of the tokens will be airdropped to the community following the mainnet launch, setting a precedent for unbiased distribution.

- Fair Reward: As the tokens circulate, all Layer 2 Gas Fee revenue will be returned to the community, reinforcing the ethos of shared benefits.

Excitingly, the token is poised to be listed on Bitget exchange in the coming days, with additional rewards for users through its launchpad platform. Feel free to share your insights and opinions on this groundbreaking initiative. The future of ZKFair is sculpted by the collaborative efforts of the community, marking a transformative era in blockchain innovation.

It's one project I'm looking upto tho the paper hands are already causing the dip in price, I'm gonna HODL my bags taking into cognizance the reduction in txn costs on ethereum among other good features. Also I'm gonna be leveraging on the earning campaign as well. 

On 04/01/2024 at 18:24, gandalf03 said:

It's one project I'm looking upto tho the paper hands are already causing the dip in price, I'm gonna HODL my bags taking into cognizance the reduction in txn costs on ethereum among other good features. Also I'm gonna be leveraging on the earning campaign as well. 

I was aware of the gas fee airdrop but missed out on the airdrop except that of Bitget launchpool that i was able to put my BGB to productive use. Let see how it performs after listing 

Edited by Maxicreed01
On 03/01/2024 at 18:19, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Key tenets includes:

Being the first layer 2 network on polygon and considering the fairness and transparency in the network, am optimistic of bright future for the project and this can be seen in the current number of holders. It's a token worth holding for the long term especially knowing that 100% of the token was airdroped to the community. I have already subscribed to Bitget flexible savings to earn 50% APR on my holding

20 hours ago, Maxicreed01 said:

I was aware of the gas fee airdrop but missed out on the airdrop except that of Bitget launchpool that i was able to put my BGB to productive use. Let see how it performs after listing 

The airdrop recorded over 200k participants you know? And it was stated that a good number of participants engaged in the on-chain task platform, a clear indication of a large potential user base. I'm positive the post listing price trend will be bullish.

Edited by Incarts

Well, this is what crypto stands for - 100% community-driven but can a real project be driven without a technical team to oversee the backend? While I'm excited about the prospect of the project, I still think it's quite to start thinking of handing over an important L2 project like this to the community.