Jump to content

BUILD AND REAP WITH ZKFAIR TOKEN


Recommended Posts

ZKFair represents a convergence of technological innovation and a commitment to community-driven excellence within the blockchain space. Positioned as a pioneer among decentralized autonomous organizations, it distinguishes itself through a foundational commitment to radical equity. The project's inception is marked by a 100% fair launch, eschewing traditional involvement from investors, reserves, or pre-mining strategies.

The narrative of fairness within the project is woven through a fabric that champions impartiality, evident in the initiation of ZKF tokens via pure and equitable airdrop practices. An impressive 75% of the tokens embark on their journey through a Gas Fee Airdrop, while the remaining 25% serves as a boon to the community.

This venture into equity is more than a token distribution; it's a journey where fairness thrives, empowerment resonates, and the spirit of collective governance sparks the horizon. The project invites all to join this transformative voyage, where the future is crafted by the triple forces of innovation, equity, and the pulsating energy of the community.

Key tenets includes:

- No Investors, No Reserve, No Pre-mining: A commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring an even playing field for all participants.

- Fair Launch: 100% of the tokens will be airdropped to the community following the mainnet launch, setting a precedent for unbiased distribution.

- Fair Reward: As the tokens circulate, all Layer 2 Gas Fee revenue will be returned to the community, reinforcing the ethos of shared benefits.

Excitingly, the token is poised to be listed on Bitget exchange in the coming days, with additional rewards for users through its launchpad platform. Feel free to share your insights and opinions on this groundbreaking initiative. The future of ZKFair is sculpted by the collaborative efforts of the community, marking a transformative era in blockchain innovation.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

ZKFair represents a convergence of technological innovation and a commitment to community-driven excellence within the blockchain space. Positioned as a pioneer among decentralized autonomous organizations, it distinguishes itself through a foundational commitment to radical equity. The project's inception is marked by a 100% fair launch, eschewing traditional involvement from investors, reserves, or pre-mining strategies.

The narrative of fairness within the project is woven through a fabric that champions impartiality, evident in the initiation of ZKF tokens via pure and equitable airdrop practices. An impressive 75% of the tokens embark on their journey through a Gas Fee Airdrop, while the remaining 25% serves as a boon to the community.

This venture into equity is more than a token distribution; it's a journey where fairness thrives, empowerment resonates, and the spirit of collective governance sparks the horizon. The project invites all to join this transformative voyage, where the future is crafted by the triple forces of innovation, equity, and the pulsating energy of the community.

Key tenets includes:

- No Investors, No Reserve, No Pre-mining: A commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring an even playing field for all participants.

- Fair Launch: 100% of the tokens will be airdropped to the community following the mainnet launch, setting a precedent for unbiased distribution.

- Fair Reward: As the tokens circulate, all Layer 2 Gas Fee revenue will be returned to the community, reinforcing the ethos of shared benefits.

Excitingly, the token is poised to be listed on Bitget exchange in the coming days, with additional rewards for users through its launchpad platform. Feel free to share your insights and opinions on this groundbreaking initiative. The future of ZKFair is sculpted by the collaborative efforts of the community, marking a transformative era in blockchain innovation.

It's one project I'm looking upto tho the paper hands are already causing the dip in price, I'm gonna HODL my bags taking into cognizance the reduction in txn costs on ethereum among other good features. Also I'm gonna be leveraging on the earning campaign as well. 

Link to comment
On 04/01/2024 at 18:24, gandalf03 said:

It's one project I'm looking upto tho the paper hands are already causing the dip in price, I'm gonna HODL my bags taking into cognizance the reduction in txn costs on ethereum among other good features. Also I'm gonna be leveraging on the earning campaign as well. 

I was aware of the gas fee airdrop but missed out on the airdrop except that of Bitget launchpool that i was able to put my BGB to productive use. Let see how it performs after listing 

Edited by Maxicreed01
Link to comment
On 03/01/2024 at 18:19, XTRAVAGANZA said:

ZKFair represents a convergence of technological innovation and a commitment to community-driven excellence within the blockchain space. Positioned as a pioneer among decentralized autonomous organizations, it distinguishes itself through a foundational commitment to radical equity. The project's inception is marked by a 100% fair launch, eschewing traditional involvement from investors, reserves, or pre-mining strategies.

The narrative of fairness within the project is woven through a fabric that champions impartiality, evident in the initiation of ZKF tokens via pure and equitable airdrop practices. An impressive 75% of the tokens embark on their journey through a Gas Fee Airdrop, while the remaining 25% serves as a boon to the community.

This venture into equity is more than a token distribution; it's a journey where fairness thrives, empowerment resonates, and the spirit of collective governance sparks the horizon. The project invites all to join this transformative voyage, where the future is crafted by the triple forces of innovation, equity, and the pulsating energy of the community.

Key tenets includes:

- No Investors, No Reserve, No Pre-mining: A commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring an even playing field for all participants.

- Fair Launch: 100% of the tokens will be airdropped to the community following the mainnet launch, setting a precedent for unbiased distribution.

- Fair Reward: As the tokens circulate, all Layer 2 Gas Fee revenue will be returned to the community, reinforcing the ethos of shared benefits.

Excitingly, the token is poised to be listed on Bitget exchange in the coming days, with additional rewards for users through its launchpad platform. Feel free to share your insights and opinions on this groundbreaking initiative. The future of ZKFair is sculpted by the collaborative efforts of the community, marking a transformative era in blockchain innovation.

Being the first layer 2 network on polygon and considering the fairness and transparency in the network, am optimistic of bright future for the project and this can be seen in the current number of holders. It's a token worth holding for the long term especially knowing that 100% of the token was airdroped to the community. I have already subscribed to Bitget flexible savings to earn 50% APR on my holding

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Maxicreed01 said:

I was aware of the gas fee airdrop but missed out on the airdrop except that of Bitget launchpool that i was able to put my BGB to productive use. Let see how it performs after listing 

The airdrop recorded over 200k participants you know? And it was stated that a good number of participants engaged in the on-chain task platform, a clear indication of a large potential user base. I'm positive the post listing price trend will be bullish.

Edited by Incarts
Link to comment

Well, this is what crypto stands for - 100% community-driven but can a real project be driven without a technical team to oversee the backend? While I'm excited about the prospect of the project, I still think it's quite to start thinking of handing over an important L2 project like this to the community.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

  • Posts

    • Hi KoketsoIG, Thank you for the clarification on that. Cheers
    • Dear @millennium_falcon, Hey there! Thank you for reaching out. Just a heads-up, you can only have one API key for each environment, either live or demo. No third API key can be created.  Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • To clarify my understanding. From my Usecase, I have three separate programs all operating interdependently from one another. A program to subscribe to tic data on a number of Epics via the LightStream API, another to grab historic on a number of Epics via the REST API, and finally another to manage positions via the REST API. I need to do this on my demo account initially to get API code stabilized. The IG website specifically says that I need separate API key for each distinct program connecting to IG over REST or LightStream. So in my understanding it looks like I need three API keys all for the demo account. Am I missing something or have I misunderstood how to use these API keys? I am aware of the API request limits and this is why I assumed you need a key per program. Currently I have one API key for the demo account and cannot seem to add more keys to the demo account? I have looked at the FAQ and cannot see an answer for my query.
×
×
  • Create New...
us