Why Bitget continue to soar?

Why Bitget continue to soar despite all odds

For any institution to attain the set goals, there must be a visionary leader willing to make things work irrespective of the challenges. This was my take home point from Gracy Chen recent interview with WuBlockchain.

We all saw how 2023 was really challenging for many centralized exchanges, some at a point reduced staff strength drastically and some who couldn't withstand the heat of the bear market eventually collapsed and exited the market. Despite all this, Bitget was expanding and spreading tentacles to new region. Indeed when there is a will, there is a way.

There are lots of fundamentals issues discussed but looking into 2024, the exchange has three 3 areas of focus which are:

1. Regulatory compliance: GC maintained the exchange has always been open to regulations and that the exchange already obtain licenses from Poland and Lithuania amongst other countries. This is to help give investors assurance and peace of mind over their assets.

2. GC also hinted that the exchange will be focusing more on emerging markets such as Latin America and Southeast Asia as part of the exchange vision to see global adoption of crypto.

3. With web3 and blockchain technology adoption now on the rise, GC highlighted the readiness of the exchange to develop and invest heavily in web3 by launching projects like DEX and L2 

I think 2024 is loaded for crypto enthusiasts and Bitgetters. What do you think?

4 hours ago, Wakanda said:

For any institution to attain the set goals, there must be a visionary leader willing to make things work irrespective of the challenges. This was my take home point from Gracy Chen recent interview with WuBlockchain.

We all saw how 2023 was really challenging for many centralized exchanges, some at a point reduced staff strength drastically and some who couldn't withstand the heat of the bear market eventually collapsed and exited the market. Despite all this, Bitget was expanding and spreading tentacles to new region. Indeed when there is a will, there is a way.

There are lots of fundamentals issues discussed but looking into 2024, the exchange has three 3 areas of focus which are:

1. Regulatory compliance: GC maintained the exchange has always been open to regulations and that the exchange already obtain licenses from Poland and Lithuania amongst other countries. This is to help give investors assurance and peace of mind over their assets.

2. GC also hinted that the exchange will be focusing more on emerging markets such as Latin America and Southeast Asia as part of the exchange vision to see global adoption of crypto.

3. With web3 and blockchain technology adoption now on the rise, GC highlighted the readiness of the exchange to develop and invest heavily in web3 by launching projects like DEX and L2 

I think 2024 is loaded for crypto enthusiasts and Bitgetters. What do you think?

I must commend her spirit of leadership, making the impossible possible dealing with a lot of challenges and also fostering crypto & web3 adoption to the Gen Zs.

15 hours ago, Wakanda said:

From the start , Bitget advocated the slogan "Better trading, better life," encouraging more people to embrace crypto and leverage their potential to create a better life, surviving the bear market challenge as you have said showed the level of support and willingness by we users towards the exchange, let's keep supporting.

On 09/01/2024 at 06:14, gandalf03 said:

I must commend her spirit of leadership, making the impossible possible dealing with a lot of challenges and also fostering crypto & web3 adoption to the Gen Zs.

Most probably Gracy is the person who's gonna take the lead after CZ. I like the way she handles all kinda FUDs/Negativity!