Shares behind each FTSE350 epic

I'm trying to find a list of shares that behind each FTSE350 epic, e.g. KB.D.DRINKS.DAILY.IP (Beverages)
I was pointed to this IG website but the index names don't correspond exactly with the epics on IG Trading:  https://www.ig.com/uk/markets-stock-screener
For example, it says that Compass Group PLC is in Hotels & Entertainment Services but there is no Hotels & Entertainment Services FTSE350 index...?  

Thanks...

10 hours ago, wki said:

I'm trying to find a list of shares that behind each FTSE350 epic, e.g. KB.D.DRINKS.DAILY.IP (Beverages)
I was pointed to this IG website but the index names don't correspond exactly with the epics on IG Trading:  https://www.ig.com/uk/markets-stock-screener
For example, it says that Compass Group PLC is in Hotels & Entertainment Services but there is no Hotels & Entertainment Services FTSE350 index...?  

Thanks...

Dear @wki,

Thank you for your post. 

Not quite sure I understand your question. The FTSE350 index comprises the following sectors: Financials, Oil and gas, Consumer goods, Consumer Services, Industrials, Healthcare, Basic Materials, Telecommunications, Utilities, and Technology. Compass Group PLC has been listed in the Consumer Goods Sector. The third column describes the specific industry within the sector the company operates.

I hope this is what you were asking :) 

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

image.png

- KoketsoIG

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2024 at 23:24, wki said:

Hi, thanks, but there is no "Consumer Goods" FTSE350 tradeable epic though?

Dear @wki,

Please note that you can use the 'Sector' filter by using the third column from the ETF screener to find these on our platform. As you can see in the attached, Compass Group PLC is there. Alternatively, you can use the search function to find the specific stock you are looking for as it works the same.

Have a great day ahead!

image.png

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I'm intrigued by NADA Protocol's vision of integrating blockchain technology into the gaming experience. The prospect of owning and trading in-game items through NFTs adds an exciting dimension to gameplay, offering real rewards and enhancing immersion. The marketplace controlled by the NADA token seems promising, providing a platform for users to engage in trading activities within the gaming ecosystem. I'm optimistic about NADA's potential to carve a niche for itself in the competitive gaming world, especially with its focus on creating a fun and economically rewarding gaming environment. Looking forward to exploring this new gaming frontier!
    • I see DIMO's innovative platform as a game-changer in the automotive industry, offering a new level of connectivity and transparency. With DIMO, I can envision having access to valuable vehicle data that can enhance my driving experience and provide me with insights into the car's condition. This not only makes the car-buying process easier but also instills confidence in the vehicle's history and performance. Moreover, the listing of DIMO's native token on Bitget exchange is exciting news as it will create more exposure for the project, potentially leading to further advancements and adoption in the automotive space.    
    • The growth trajectory and innovative approach of Autonolas are indeed impressive, signaling its potential to disrupt both the crypto and AI sectors. With its unique blend of off-chain services and AI capabilities, Autonolas has positioned itself as a key player in the evolving landscape. Furthermore, the listing of its utility token OLAS on Bitget exchange, coupled with a favorable price trend and deposit rebate, adds to the project's appeal and growth prospects. Exciting times ahead for Autonolas and its investors.
us