The Import Of Modular Networks and RollUps.

Recently in the crypto space, we have noticed the rise of modular frameworks as well as RaaS (roll ups as a service) systems, this to me seems like the bourgeoning crypto usecase.

The core of these frameworks is basically to enhance transaction throughput as well as enabling easier development works for Web3 developers.

As a means to boost lightning fast transactions, these frameworks are built under the premise of the IBC (inter Blockchain Communication Protocol).

In line with the emerging new normal, $DYM has sprung up with similar usecases in furtherance of the afore narrative.

The project 'dYmension' is a blockchain platform designed as modular settlement layer for launching enshrined roll ups within the cosmos ecosystem. As mentioned earlier, the project leverages on the Inter Blockchain Communication Protocol (IBC).

One of the core products of dYmension is the RollApps. With this you can seamlessly build games, defi products, NFT projects and so much more. With RollApps, speed which is one of the core tenets of modular frameworks is achieved easily, this is a worthwhile innovation in the world of modular networks.

In a similar vein, Roll apps seek to make building immensely easy for all and sundry in the crypto space. The project has garnered good funding from reputable VCs like; Big Brain Holdings, Stratos and others. All of its funding sums up to a tune of $6.7 million, this is a testament to the project’s future potential.

Summarily, dYmension seeks to enhance faster transactions, interoperability and ease of blockchain development. Its native token is $DYM, it is practically the fuel of the ecosystem. It got listed on a tier one platform like Bitget with a good price action thus far, other platforms like Crypto.com have as well. It is relatively undervalued right now in my opinion.

Looking at $DYM tokenomics, you'd feel the team has done well with its burn mechanism that allows for a systematic burning as part of validating bridging fees and Protocol swap fees. Through this mechanism and other important tokenomics details, $DYM is bound to keep rising in demand and value.

The token has rallied by 38% in the past 24hours and like everyone, I was wondering why, hence I did a quick dive into it. Apparently, the project released its mainnet today, opening the claim period for the DYM token. Over 70 million DYM token worth about $390 million will be airdropped to its community members who qualified for it. The tokens price has been increasing since it landed on centralized exchanges.

On 07/02/2024 at 20:48, Incarts said:

Looking at $DYM tokenomics, you'd feel the team has done well with its burn mechanism that allows for a systematic burning as part of validating bridging fees and Protocol swap fees. Through this mechanism and other important tokenomics details, $DYM is bound to keep rising in demand and value.

Yep, in concept & implementation as well, DYM is dope. But I like the way it's performing rn...

IMG_20240211_195227.jpg