The Emergence Of Newer Protocols; Erc404 As A Case In point.

Lately, we've been witnessing a lot of new innovations in the CryptoSpace.

Through last year, we witnessed the growth of BRC20 protocols, a good number of projects emerged under this umbrella. 

As an emerging space, we often witness bourgeoning narratives spring up quite often, with distinct usecases to earn from.

As customary and in a similar vein with existing protocols, we've witnessed the emergence of another model tagged" ERC404.

This model is a fair admixture of ERC 721 and ERC20. Thus, it is basically an experimental standard built with native liquidity and internal fractionalisation. 

The first project built under this model is $PANDORA, the flagship token has received quite good traction.

In a bid to bring ease and provide a level playing ground for novel innovations, Bitget wallet has provided compatibility for ERC404 and its projects. With this wallet, you'd get to invest, Swap, Monitor K line charts and transact in NFTs.

Personally, I'm optimistic about ERC404 and its looming success in the offing.

11 hours ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

Through last year, we witnessed the growth of BRC20 protocols, a good number of projects emerged under this umbrella. 

As an emerging space, we often witness bourgeoning narratives spring up quite often, with distinct usecases to earn from.

As customary and in a similar vein with existing protocols, we've witnessed the emergence of another model tagged" ERC404.

This model is a fair admixture of ERC 721 and ERC20. Thus, it is basically an experimental standard built with native liquidity and internal fractionalisation. 

The first project built under this model is $PANDORA, the flagship token has received quite good traction.

In a bid to bring ease and provide a level playing ground for novel innovations, Bitget wallet has provided compatibility for ERC404 and its projects. With this wallet, you'd get to invest, Swap, Monitor K line charts and transact in NFTs.

I'm equally optimistic about the brilliant ERC-404 innovation as it allows for a unique blend of fungibility and non-fungibility within a single token standard, offering the potential for innovative applications and utility in digital asset management and trading. Good to see some exchanges enabling it's practicality already.

15 hours ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

I'm excited about the ERC404 project, particularly with the emergence of $PANDORA as its flagship token and the positive traction it's already receiving.

The ERC404 model, blending the features of ERC721 and ERC20, seems like a promising step forward in the crypto space, offering native liquidity and internal fractionalization.

What's even more encouraging is the support from Bitget wallet, which not only provides compatibility for ERC404 and its projects but also offers a range of functionalities mentioned above. This support underscores the potential for ERC404 to make significant waves and drive innovation in the crypto world.

17 hours ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

ERC-404 is already gaining massive attention especially PANDORA which has seen gains of 1850% in 4 days and a market cap of nearly $293 million according to Coingecko. With Bitget now set to list the token upon sufficient liquidity, we could see the token reach a mcap of $500M even as the bullish wave of crypto is already in the air.

On 18/02/2024 at 13:12, Wakanda said:

ERC-404 is already gaining massive attention especially PANDORA which has seen gains of 1850% in 4 days and a market cap of nearly $293 million according to Coingecko. With Bitget now set to list the token upon sufficient liquidity, we could see the token reach a mcap of $500M even as the bullish wave of crypto is already in the air.

Pandora price action and it gradual acceptance by some top trading platforms could spur the adoption of the project but the project team and that of ERC-404 needs to do work hard cos innovative concepts such as this one are faced with criticism. 

On 17/02/2024 at 19:41, MetaverseLawyer said:

That could be the reason behind the potential price of PANDORA. Would be on the look for similar projects to add to my pf.

On 21/02/2024 at 15:22, Ambivert3 said:

That could be the reason behind the potential price of PANDORA. Would be on the look for similar projects to add to my pf.

I've deposited my PANDORA bag on Bitget to help the listing 🤞