Jump to content

THE GROWTH OF CEX TOKENS; BGB ON STEROIDS?


Recommended Posts

The trajectory of exchange native tokens like $BNB is to be studied, this token has steadily grown over time along its mother platform.

Toeing the same line is $BGB, the native token of Bitget. The latter is filled with alot of usecases and tokenomics. 

Being filled with an overwhelming amount of value, Its growth has trumped up greatly. It is safe to infer that, it could be seen as one of the most solid centralised exchange tokens currently. 

Having watched its growth from last year, $BGB has grown slow, but steadily. When I noticed its shiny and future potential, I started keeping tabs on it.

As at last year, $BGB was sitting at an undervalued $0.5, it is pretty interesting to see it scale up to $1. 

Gleaning from this, I've high expectations of the token come the next bull, there's no better time to be a part of the $BGB ecosystem than now as it seems to be on literal steroids.

Personally, my positive conviction in $BGB stems from the fact that with the growth of Bitget, its mother platform, the native token will grow proportionately and commensurately.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

The trajectory of exchange native tokens like $BNB is to be studied, this token has steadily grown over time along its mother platform.

Toeing the same line is $BGB, the native token of Bitget. The latter is filled with alot of usecases and tokenomics. 

Being filled with an overwhelming amount of value, Its growth has trumped up greatly. It is safe to infer that, it could be seen as one of the most solid centralised exchange tokens currently. 

Having watched its growth from last year, $BGB has grown slow, but steadily. When I noticed its shiny and future potential, I started keeping tabs on it.

As at last year, $BGB was sitting at an undervalued $0.5, it is pretty interesting to see it scale up to $1. 

Gleaning from this, I've high expectations of the token come the next bull, there's no better time to be a part of the $BGB ecosystem than now as it seems to be on literal steroids.

Personally, my positive conviction in $BGB stems from the fact that with the growth of Bitget, its mother platform, the native token will grow proportionately and commensurately.

 

I expected BGB would hit a new record high because I saw Bitget exchange itself was making good progress recently. 

For me, Bitget adding new features and partnerships lately told me more people would start seeing value in using the exchange and when an exchange works better and is used by more traders, there's also more demand to buy and use the exchange's token - which is BGB in Bitget's case. BGB reaching its highest price  made sense to me based on the exchange's own development. I think this progress brought more attention and usage to BGB itself.

The exchange's growth and BGB's value are connected.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

The trajectory of exchange native tokens like $BNB is to be studied, this token has steadily grown over time along its mother platform.

Toeing the same line is $BGB, the native token of Bitget. The latter is filled with alot of usecases and tokenomics. 

Being filled with an overwhelming amount of value, Its growth has trumped up greatly. It is safe to infer that, it could be seen as one of the most solid centralised exchange tokens currently. 

Having watched its growth from last year, $BGB has grown slow, but steadily. When I noticed its shiny and future potential, I started keeping tabs on it.

As at last year, $BGB was sitting at an undervalued $0.5, it is pretty interesting to see it scale up to $1. 

Gleaning from this, I've high expectations of the token come the next bull, there's no better time to be a part of the $BGB ecosystem than now as it seems to be on literal steroids.

Personally, my positive conviction in $BGB stems from the fact that with the growth of Bitget, its mother platform, the native token will grow proportionately and commensurately.

I hold an umpteen amount of the $BGB tokens, so I'm thrilled to see the steady growth trajectory mirroring that of its parent platform, Bitget. With a plethora of use cases and robust tokenomics,

$BGB has demonstrated remarkable potential and resilience in the face of market fluctuations. Witnessing its evolution from an undervalued $0.5 to its current valuation of $1 is truly remarkable, and I believe it signifies even greater prospects ahead, especially considering Bitget's continued expansion.

This reinforces my optimistic outlook for the future of $BGB, and I'm confident that its journey will only further validate its position as one of the most solid centralized exchange tokens in the market.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

The trajectory of exchange native tokens like $BNB is to be studied, this token has steadily grown over time along its mother platform.

Toeing the same line is $BGB, the native token of Bitget. The latter is filled with alot of usecases and tokenomics. 

Being filled with an overwhelming amount of value, Its growth has trumped up greatly. It is safe to infer that, it could be seen as one of the most solid centralised exchange tokens currently. 

Having watched its growth from last year, $BGB has grown slow, but steadily. When I noticed its shiny and future potential, I started keeping tabs on it.

As at last year, $BGB was sitting at an undervalued $0.5, it is pretty interesting to see it scale up to $1. 

Gleaning from this, I've high expectations of the token come the next bull, there's no better time to be a part of the $BGB ecosystem than now as it seems to be on literal steroids.

Personally, my positive conviction in $BGB stems from the fact that with the growth of Bitget, its mother platform, the native token will grow proportionately and commensurately.

The result of the bullish move of BGB is not far fetched from the development and innovation of the exchange itself. If they can keep the momentum going, we could be expecting $5 - $10 on the bullrun.

Link to comment
On 18/02/2024 at 12:31, Wakanda said:

The result of the bullish move of BGB is not far fetched from the development and innovation of the exchange itself. If they can keep the momentum going, we could be expecting $5 - $10 on the bullrun.

Considering BGB tokenomics and benefits to holders $5 - $10 is visible.

Screenshot_20240219-151957.jpg

Edited by Captainsaudi
Link to comment
On 18/02/2024 at 17:31, Wakanda said:

The result of the bullish move of BGB is not far fetched from the development and innovation of the exchange itself. If they can keep the momentum going, we could be expecting $5 - $10 on the bullrun.

The best thing is, they continuously buyback & burn BGB to maintain Circulating supply/Price. That's good for both investors & the ecosystem as well.

Link to comment
On 19/02/2024 at 20:21, Captainsaudi said:

Considering BGB tokenomics and benefits to holders $5 - $10 is visible.

Screenshot_20240219-151957.jpg

It have the potential of going beyond that if they launch their own chain. Just like BNB is being used at BSC!

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Imam said:

It have the potential of going beyond that if they launch their own chain. Just like BNB is being used at BSC!

I think it's a good one & I'm looking forward to that bruh cos it will definitely come to past one day but until then, I'd be DCAing BGB.

Link to comment
On 21/02/2024 at 15:41, Ambivert3 said:

I think it's a good one & I'm looking forward to that bruh cos it will definitely come to past one day but until then, I'd be DCAing BGB.

Perfect decision, it's the one and only option for grabbing the gains like BNB. Above $1 once again!!

IMG_20240222_170150.jpg

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
us