Daily charts for UNLVR, JE.

psycho

Question

Hello,

The daily chart for Unilever is showing a very large tail for today 2 Nov with a low of 3559.9.  However, when I change the resolution to 15 mins to find out exactly when this occurred, there is no price at that level.  Similar issue for Just Eat JE.  Why is this and does it affect the calculation of price based indicators such as the MA?

Thanks in advance

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• I am a relatively newbie. I have seen similar and also have seen automated closed position has a loss though the close price I have set was above the price I have bought. After about 6 months with a lot of mysterious losses though my closing price was above the opening price, I discovered this was because of the amount charged for opening/closing a position. This is right below BUY and SELL boxes on the right in very small font. This amount vary from  0.9 to 33 or more depending on the level of trading at the time you open or close. As a result, I delete all my automated BUY/SELL values before I stop trading for the day. Remember, the the software is set up to favor the IG, not the retail seller. That is why 70% or more end up in loss.  
    • oh thank you, as a complete beginner it was interesting + useful! https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/price-change.asp can i read this site and take it as the truth?
us