Information for capital gains and losses

I have fairly recently opened an account with IG. I would suggest that, in order for clients to see the true position of their holdings, and to  assist them in reporting capital gains, it would be helpful if IG showed the FULL cost of each holding (including their charges and Stamp Duty for example) and also take account of the same in the Profit/Loss column of clients' accounts. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    balsandhu
    Joined 27/01/21 18:10
    • Hi, I normally download data from this free service. https://www.dukascopy.com/plugins/fxMarketWatch/?historical_data If you are familiar with any coding language you can request data from the IG API. https://labs.ig.com/rest-trading-api-reference/service-detail?id=552 The smaller time frame you can get from there is (minute).
    • hi  fully agree to this senario of today . I had good respect for IG.but not anymore after this. they answered the phone after 30 minutes and I lost nearly ONE hour of Trading . I am definately going to OPEN another account  with another Broker and Split the Business between two. IG makes hell of Money from my account . The Management might wake up when revenue goes down . Loyalty to just One broker is not a good idea, If IG breaks down I can straight away deal with other broker . I am sure they are not going to compensate all the customers for todays breakdown .
    • Hi Does anybody know where I might be able download historical IG Markets "Wall Street" index tick data?