Profitable 100 ticks weekly Dow Dax daily options strategy

Guest oilfxpro

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oilfxpro

The first post has been updated with the risks of trading and blindly following a system.

Here are open trades .The first trade went wrong  , so I added a second trade .

OPEN IG.jpg

mt4.jpg

Guest oilfxpro

This week I am down 50 ticks , this is normal to lose to gain.

Support and resistance. ... In stock market technical analysis, support and resistance is a concept that the movement of the price of a security will tend to stop and reverse at certain predetermined price levels. These levels are denoted by multiple touches of price without a breakthrough of the level.

We buy the supports on this system, technical analysis  is not reliable in the very short term, support get broken.

Guest oilfxpro

I made a mistake on that trade, by missing out on a trade, just have a laugh about it  rather than getting stressed.

It is a way I handle  mistakes , rather than getting stressed and in a mess.It is important to have a stress free trading mind.

There is something to learn about coping with mistakes.Here is the alternative to the clown.Better to laugh it out .

stressed out trader.jpgstressed out.jpgstressed.jpg

Guest oilfxpro

yesterday I toke on  dow trend trades , both lost 40 in total , so break even on indices this week.

entered dax long with call option according to system.13190 call  for 31

dax p a.jpg

Guest oilfxpro

I post this to show how I trade  and reduce risk on a trade

I bought option 13190 for 31 , later  at a favorable price I sold  1320 call for 21, so my net risk is 10  for a potential reward of 30.

If i can keep my profits low and risk very small, I can get consistent weekly profits.

dax spreads.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• In the decentralized future, collaboration is key. Builders shaping the next wave of gaming, entertainment, finance, and community spaces require blockchain infrastructure that's scalable, cost-effective, and adaptable. They seek an ecosystem where creativity thrives, and support is abundant. This is where SAGA comes in. With its recent listing on Bitget exchange, its native token is gaining significant traction, signaling growing interest in SAGA's mission to empower Web3 builders.
    • The cryptocurrency industry has undergone substantial growth in recent years, largely fueled by centralized exchanges. However, with this growth comes a responsibility to adhere to regulatory standards. Recent revelations have cast a shadow over BingX, a prominent cryptocurrency exchange, as it has been found to be facilitating transactions for Iranian users in defiance of US sanctions. This blatant disregard for regulatory prohibitions, which are in place to combat terrorist financing and illicit arms procurement through crypto channels, raises serious ethical questions. The decision by BingX to engage with Iranian clients despite the associated risks and legal constraints has sparked concerns about the judgement of its management team. Of particular concern is the lax enforcement of Know Your Customer (KYC) verification, allowing users to withdraw significant sums without proper identity authentication. Inevitably, regulatory bodies such as the DOJ and SEC will seek explanations from BingX regarding these breaches. The repercussions of such inquiries are likely to be severe, with users already expressing alarm and initiating mass withdrawals. Beyond regulatory scrutiny, BingX's actions threaten its reputation and long-term viability. By flouting US sanctions and disregarding regulatory compliance, the exchange risks damaging its integrity and credibility. As BingX navigates this ethical quagmire, the extent of the fallout remains uncertain. What are your thoughts on the potential implications of these breaches for the exchange? Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bingx-exchange-iran-sanctions-evasion      
    • Current Bitcoin Price USD $67,710.6 GBP £54,355.5 Euro €63,529.5  
us