Sign in to follow this  

Shares bought on Primary Bid

Thanks for the reply James but the link does not work. I have forwarded the notice I have received from Primary Bid to the IG helpdesk. So I'll see how it goes.

MK-Julian wrote:

Thanks for the reply James but the link does not work. I have forwarded the notice I have received from Primary Bid to the IG helpdesk. So I'll see how it goes.

Hi  - sorry I keep on doing this! The HTML had a random space at the end of the link which means it didn't link correctly. All resolved now as above, however as you stated the Helpdesk should also be in contact directly. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    harrisonellison
    Joined 16/07/19 20:31
    • two equal channels. Big down move today, I'm not short ( I don't short oil ) but would like to see price fall to $55.00
    • Thanks so much for the explanation, I better start flicking between settings. 🍻
    • Hi, to open a long trade you buy the ask price and to close that long trade you sell at the bid price, the mid is just a reference between the two, the difference between the two is the brokers markup. You are best to have the chart set to mid but be aware it won't show exactly where the in/out of the trade was activated. Tick volume shows the number of orders processed but not the size of each, the online platform shows actual volume as taken from the exchange if there is one, FX must use tick volume as there is no central exchange. A tick chart just shows orders as they are matched and the resulting price change.