Sign in to follow this  

Shares bought on Primary Bid

Thanks for the reply James but the link does not work. I have forwarded the notice I have received from Primary Bid to the IG helpdesk. So I'll see how it goes.

MK-Julian wrote:

Thanks for the reply James but the link does not work. I have forwarded the notice I have received from Primary Bid to the IG helpdesk. So I'll see how it goes.

Hi  - sorry I keep on doing this! The HTML had a random space at the end of the link which means it didn't link correctly. All resolved now as above, however as you stated the Helpdesk should also be in contact directly. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Stephanako
    Joined 18/07/19 15:02
    • DONE !!!!!!
    • Break of the daily chart lower channel line on the 1H chart and currently retesting.  If the move I have outlined is to materialise then I would expect a drop from this retest  to complete a close below the daily line.  If this does occur I would expect this to be off further EURUSD and GBPUSD rallies with GBP being stronger in the rally.
    • EoD price action was Bearish and broke through that ST support level with other markets being more Bearish than the Dow (more to go for the Dow to catch up?).  After a bit of consolidation bearishness has crept back in ahead of the US open.  A break of the next ST support brings up the 27000 level but, depending on how the move goes, the market could go into another consolidation at the 27000 level and if this constitutes a Flag type formation then 26500 is a likely end to this phase.  With no clear EWT or PMD I don't see the bearish move completing yet.