Change underlying security in chart

Rooster

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• NASDAQ Stock market Elliott Wave Analysis and trading strategies: NASDAQ 100 (NDX) QQQ ETF, SP500 (SPX), SPY,  Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft (MSFT), Meta Platforms (META), Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet (GOOGL)  Elliott Wave Analysis of NDX Tech Stocks: NASDAQ Elliott Wave (i) of v) of 1 of (5) of 3).  The main wave count for stock and indices is still on track. Only very short-term trade should trade long. Swing trades should be looking to scale out mid to later this week. Our next serious long trade will be from Minor Wave 2 low. AMZN and TSLA have different counts, however on an intraday basis they will move with the general market, just with different counts. Video Chapters 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) SP 500 04:13 Apple (AAPL) 09:34 Amazon (AMZN) 12:14 NVIDIA (NVDA) 14:08 Meta Platforms (META) 15:39 Netflix (NFLX)  16:41 Alphabet (GOOGL) 17:32 Microsoft MSFT 18:31 Tesla (TSLA) 20:25 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com   
    • I am already staking my eth on the platform and currently holding BGB to explore their PoolX event that has a similar high APR.
    • Risk averse ways of earning always seem like good opportunities to earn some good bucks in the Crypto Space.  Certain platforms have taken it upon themselves to bring up worthwhile ways of giving users latitude to earn.  Bitget in its usual manner have brought forth an event to let users earn just by staking ETH. The APR is really Juicy, It is about 20%.  The event is exclusively for African new sign-ups. It seems like one to participate in for the newbies. Participating is relatively simple, you just need to navigate to platform's earn product and choose the corresponding product to stake and earn passively without necessarily risking anything.
us