Sign in to follow this  

PRT Idea/enhacement request - saving charts

Question

Hi,

In addition to saving templates, I believe you should be able to save charts as well...

If you set up different templates, with multiple charts per template, it becomes difficult and time consuming to "move" a specific chart from one template to another. Especially if you have multiple indicators (system and custom) on the chart that you have tweaked to your liking - whether changing the default values for variables, setting colour zones, resizing areas, etc, etc.

If you were able to save the chart, it would be easy to add it to another template. You could even build your own chart library, with charts that are customized for specific instruments/markets, timeframes, etc.

Some examples of different pre-setup charts:

<Looks like for some reason there is a problem inserting images - on my machine at least. If you click on "Photos" nothing happens. Will insert the charts when this is working again.>

4 answers to this question

Hey ,

I think that's a great idea, and will pass this feedback over to the development team at ProRealTime. Also, not sure why the Photo button isn't working, we'll get this looked into now.

Have a nice weekend!

Dan

Hi Dan,

Let me know when the photo button is working again.

Regards

Stef

Hey ,

This should be back up and running from Wednesday morning. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Cheers,
Dan

So here are some examples:

chart1.PNG

chart2.PNG

chart3.PNG

chart4.PNG

chart5.PNG