Sign in to follow this  

Resize rows and columns.

I cannot seem to find how to resize rows and columns in a workspace window.

can someone please advise.

also can you resize these windows with font size etc as i feel like i am a preschooler learning to read at the moment. would like to add more on one workspace page but cannot due to this.

thanks

Hi - unfortunately you can't currently resize rows and columns however I believe it is on the road map for the new web trading platform. You can't resize the font, however if you hold CTRL on your keyboard and scroll, you should be able to zoom in/out which will in turn resize the font. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Mahars
    Joined 19/06/19 18:29
    • Wish you best luck   
    • I am kicking myself for not trading the breakout of gold now My thinking now is that I'd like to see 1346 established as support and go long from there.  It's pretty obvious (now, with benefit of hindsight) that the May selloff on the indices was a relatively shallow retracement of an uptrend, so gold will probably be stuck in the doldrums again for some time.
    • 👍🏾Yes let us see and it will certainly be interesting as from a trading perspective It could start to get rather tricky with all the potential uncertainty floating around. This may benefit the price of Gold and Bonds but if the Fed lowers interest rates then you could be right.