Sign in to follow this  

Nikkei 225 Daily Bets on daily close - based on how easy it's been to predict close within 2 min. of open today the market opened up c.128 points and my algorithms tell me the market will close up. Also worth remmembering that of the nineteen days o

Nikkei 225 Daily Bets on daily close - based on how easy it's been to predict close within 2 min. of open today the market opened up c.128 points and my algorithms tell me the market will close up. Also worth remmembering that of the nineteen days out of 57 when the market opened up or down over 110 points since Sept. 1 only once did it not close in the same direction (see my stat postings). Also on days when the market opened up my algorithms made fewer mistakes. Enjoy!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    lily
    Joined 18/02/20 22:33
    • Bitcoin's price behaviour has turned bullish again. $10,199.10 has just been hit. I would love to see Bitcoin cross $12k - $14k and go towards its all time high. I personally feel that Bitcoin is going to correct by around 80% after this current upward move (halving event) and when it does I would like to think I am smart enough to accumulate more physical Bitcoin. I have acquired physical Bitcoin as I think anything less than $10k is a bargain should Bitcoin surpass its all time high of around $20k. 
    • Bitcoin's price is above its 20, 50, 100 and 200 DMA's on the daily. That is the price level for me which it must remain above. The trend is still upwards but when you zoom out of the daily you will see that the longer term trend of downwards is still in tact. Until a reversal in this is seen then the danger remains thus leading to high risk at this moment in time.