Nikkei 225 Daily Bets on daily close - based on how easy it's been to predict close within 2 min. of open today the market opened up c.128 points and my algorithms tell me the market will close up. Also worth remmembering that of the nineteen days o

Nikkei 225 Daily Bets on daily close - based on how easy it's been to predict close within 2 min. of open today the market opened up c.128 points and my algorithms tell me the market will close up. Also worth remmembering that of the nineteen days out of 57 when the market opened up or down over 110 points since Sept. 1 only once did it not close in the same direction (see my stat postings). Also on days when the market opened up my algorithms made fewer mistakes. Enjoy!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Abdelilah
    Joined 27/10/21 22:28
    • Very strange, when you think that they handle rights issues properly (including on CFD and spread-bet accounts) yet those similarly involve the holder having to make an election whether or not to take up their shares.
    • Guest Scotty
      " Elon Musk says he wants to build cars on Mars 'before I am dead' Musk is aiming to build city of 1 million inhabitants on Mars by 2050 through SpaceX   https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/elon-musk-build-cars-mars-dead
    • IG.com made me loose thousands of pounds as it does not pay the Hammerson enhanced scrip dividend. You are the only major share dealing company that does this. If I held shares with Hammerson in a dealing account on IG on 28 October 2021 you will not receive the enhanced scrip dividend. Last time it meant receiving a cash dividend of 0.2p rather than shares valued at 2p, a huge difference of 10 times. IG.com has done a rights issue Corporate Action for Hammerson before, so it is baffling why they are unable to complete this FTSE250 Corporate Action. Pathetic