Sign in to follow this  

My IG, Prorealtime and Log Out options on Top toolbar

Hello,

Can you please make the My IG, Prorealtime and Log Out option easily selectable by putting them on the top toolbar rather than in a sub-menu. All three are often needed every single time I log on, it currently makes what should be a one-step process into a two-step process which is annoying.

5.jpg

Thanks,

Dave

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Smallbear
    Joined 18/09/19 22:46
    • Wow. Just look at the volatility. The price action is erratic to say the least. This has happened before on quite a few occasions in the past.  In one hour from my initial post to this post the price action has reversed. It is all about waiting for a clear signal for which direction these indices are going to go in. 
    • So you have to admit this S&P chart is as bullish as you could get, traders have been waiting for the Fed who haven't disappointed, have refused to break lower during that wait and are just staring at that ATH just a short reach away. Barring a war there seems nothing to hold back the continued march onward and upward. Daily chart; 
    • I think we now have the potential and it is potential shorting opportunity on Dow Jones (Wall Street), S&P 500 (US 500) and Nasdaq (US Tech 100) as well as other indices. The FTSE 100 is not looking too good in advance of Brexit. The 'daily' chart is looking rather bearish. The price action is looking bearish. However the price has not breached any of the key moving average indicators as of yet for the US 500. Hence why I am using the word potential in terms of trading opportunity. Some of the ultra aggressive traders will already be short the S&P 500 and other similar indices but if they are wrong the price does not continue downwards then they will be out quickly.