Completing the online W8 BEN as a Jersey resident

chopwood

Question

Hi ,

I ned to renew my expired W8 BEN but my field entries do not allow me to complete the application on the website. It appears this is because I'm resident in Jersey. If I change the fields to United Kingdom then it allows me to click 'NEXT' and progress. Can someone from IG help please?

Thanks

Chris

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, chopwood said:

Hi ,

I ned to renew my expired W8 BEN but my field entries do not allow me to complete the application on the website. It appears this is because I'm resident in Jersey. If I change the fields to United Kingdom then it allows me to click 'NEXT' and progress. Can someone from IG help please?

Thanks

Chris

Dear @chopwood,

Thank you for your post.

A paper form will be sent to your email.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

5 hours ago, chopwood said:

Hi, I havent been emailed the W8 BEN yet. I've checked my junk folder. Is it on its way?

Many thanks

Chris

Dear @chopwood,

Thank you for your post.

The form was emailed to your registered email address. We will be sending it again.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Scalability, Interoperability and security remain the greatest challenge to Blockchain. This is why we keep witnessing innovations like NEXA aiming to address these issues. The Proof of Work consensus innovation is determined to provide a digital foundation for a permissionless financial system that is accessible to anyone, anywhere.   I noticed it gives developers the opportunity to build all sorts of neat applications and even create their own digital token   . The native token $NEXA has continued to gain massive exposure lately due to top exchange listing. A lot of Blockchain has come to address Blockchain major problems but many have not been successful, do you think NEXA could be a solution?
    • I feel your frustration about the Euroclear news. I went through something similar when a trading platform I used changed its policies without much notice. It can be really unsettling when you don’t know what will happen to your investments. As for IG.com, it’s best to reach out to their customer service directly for clarity on your cannabis shares. They should have the latest info for you.
    • Over the past year, TON has enjoyed quite a remarkable growth across several metrics, growing significantly in user growth, wallet addresses, ecosystem expansion and so on. While there are several reasons behind this growth, in my opinion Telegram integration, user engagement, innovative incentives, and strategic partnerships have being crucial. For instance, putting strategic partnerships in context, TON is currently enjoying a $20m ecosystem fund from Bitget, as the exchange continues to drum support for TON projects in their infancy. In another show of support, Bitget x TON AMA will be launched to lead both existing and potential new users into gaining valuable insights in the TON ecosystem with industry leaders and experts in attendance. Whether it's an avenue for more insight on the ecosystem or a platform for discussing the benefits of this collabo is yet to be known.
us