[RESULTS] November - Contributor of the Month

The Contributor of the Month for November is now over! I would like to thank everyone who contributed over the last 30 days, from those making their first posts to our veteran contributors helping to build the Community. You will all be please to know that we will be running another competition in December, however the rules are slightly different so make sure you check out the post here

small.pngThe decision making process was a tricky one. We didn't want to focus purely on post count, and instead we were looking for the Community member who helped bring the community to life. This would include posting interesting trade ideas, helping others, answering questions, and adding interesting rich media such as picture, videos, and links. 

The November 'Contributor of the Month' is

We decided to pick Caseynotes because of his consistent contributions throughout the month on a range of topics. Technical analysis on indices and FX, trade ideas on a number of assets, and the help and support for others were key factors, along with having the highest post count, and highest number of 'likes' (both given and received). Caseynotes will receive a £200 gift voucher and £50 worth of trading books.

claimed second prize with a solid post count, and an obvious interest in cryptocurrencies! A number of interesting trade ideas whilst looking for causal links to wider global events were interesting reads. TrendFollower also provided constructive feedback on IG's crypto offering and opened the community to other potential trade ideas relating to blockchain technology. 2nd prize was a £125 gift voucher and £50 worth of trading books.

Third prize, and the winner of a £75 gift voucher is who has been providing the community with a step by step account of his options trading strategy. oilfxpro also had a very high number of visits and received a good number of 'likes' from his posts. 

Thank you very much to everyone who participated, and I'm sure you'll all join me in congratulating the above winners. Don't forget a total of £500 (split over three prizes / or the equivalent) is up for grabs once more in December!

I will be contacting all winners directly. 

We have a number of things on the road map for IG Community over the next few months and into the New Year which I know you will enjoy. I will try and update you all as and when possible, but if you have any feedback on the Community in general please let me know in the Comments section below, or over PM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Cueball
    Joined 02/10/22 20:33
    • Commodity Futures Market Summary: Elliott Wave Trading Strategies; US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields, US Dollar Index DXY, US Spot Gold, GDX, Silver, Copper, XLE Energy ETF, Crude Oil and Natural Gas Market Summary: The USD is expected higher in the trading sessions ahead, which in turn places pressure on any of the commodities that have been rallying over the last few sessions. I also take a look at most of the US Sector ETFs which are under a lot of bearish pressure, basically in line with the SP500 TRIAL Buy 1 Month Get 3 Months Video Chapters 00:00 US Sector ETFs 09:40 US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 12:16 US Dollar Index DXY  17:40 GDX ETF /  US Spot Gold 20:02 US Spot Silver 23:19 US Copper / Lithium / Uranium / Nickel 29:36 Crude Oil. Sector XLE / XOM 32:53 Natural Gas 35:35 Thanks for supporting! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • SP500 US Stock Bear Market: AMZN, AAPL, NVDA, TSLA, GOOGL, BRK.B, SQ, META, NFLX, ENPH, MSFT, BAC, JPM, GS. Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Stock Market News: OPEC to consider oil cut of over than 1 million barrels per day Stock Market Summary Elliott Wave Count: Elliott Wave Analysis - (iii) of v) of 3 of (1) Analysis US Stocks: Tesla TSLA, Amazon AMZN, Nvidia (NVDA), Apple AAPL, Microsoft MSFT, Berkshire Hathaway (BRK/B),Block, Inc (SQ), Meta Platforms, Netflix (NFLX), Enphase (ENPH), Alphabet GOOGL. XFL Finance Sector ETF, JPMorgan JPM & Bank of America BAC, Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) Stock Market Trading strategies: Monday should follow Friday lower in the bearish weekly cycle. Holding short until Wave 3 for most stocks Video Chapters 00:00 SP500 02:11 Apple (AAPL) 03:18 NVIDIA (NVDA) 03:34 Amazon (AMZN) 05:00 Meta Platforms (META) 05:58 Netflix (NFLX)  07:23 Enphase (ENPH) 09:17 Tesla (TSLA) 10:20 Alphabet (GOOGL)  12:08 Microsoft (MSFT) 13:07 Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) 14:48 Block Inc. (SQ)  15:55 Banks JPM, GS 20:19 End. Thanks for supporting! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Dow daily Nothing new on the eastern front But maybe a bounce?