Sign in to follow this  

new platform integration with shares/ASX

Hi, is it possible to trade the ASX on the new web platform? if yes...where is the link?

thanks

TJ

Hey - you should be able to see the ASX in the indices section here. Alternatively you can search for it in the search bar. If you are looking for individual shares you should be able to just search for those, but if there is a stock which you are looking for which isn't online, please let me know and I'll see if we can add it.

2017-12-07 08_13_48-IG Trading Platform _ Spread Betting.png

thanks! and where is the link to the new platform? at moment i can see the link to the old platform under the shares account and PRT under the CFD section.

thanks again

Hi you should be able to access the new platform here. You can then use the drop down to access the old platform and PRT. 

2017-12-07 10_28_28-My IG.png

Hi - this has been replied to in the following location on Community here. I hope this clarifies things. James.

James, could you reply to my query please. Sugarloaf's post seems to be irrelevant to my question.

thanks

alex

Hi  - I believe I replied to your prior question above. 

You should be able to access the new platform as shown below. You can then use the drop down to access the old platform and PRT. 

large.png

You should then be able to deal on the ASX stock via the new web trading platform via a CFD. If you are looking at trading specifically on your share dealing account, then unfortunately we do not currently have the new platform for this account type. 

Over the next few months we shall look at building a share dealing account from the ground up, using similar functionality to the new web trading platform. 

I hope this clarifies things.