Sign in to follow this  

Bitcoin predictions for next week anyone?

Cooled off from highs but still hovering above 17k. Would be great to see another daily high today, or better still, a weekly high!

Uplifted during the Asian session but stalled again at 17483 which has clearly become an important level to beat. Upside momentum continues to decline while volume remains high, There is a lot of shorting here so if the level breaks to the upside there may be a large spike as the shorts bail.

BTCUSDH41512.png

Yes highs were important for this kind of move. If it breaks through it will the first in a long while.

I would love to see an upside of 17900 on IG (DBF) charts before pullback ? Will it have enough steam ?

Its picking up again...lets hope so. My longs havent made much progress since last week so im hoping for a good end today so i can take some profits before pullback - fully aware that i probably wont be able to set up longs again. Only taking profits if it goes to a decent high.

I'll post the Ether 15 minute soon because that for some reason has been taking a hit each time Bitcoin heads up.

When I mentioned that:

"I would love to see an upside of 17900 on IG (DBF) charts before pullback ? Will it have enough steam ?"

One should never have wishful thinking when deciding where to get in and out. That is dangerous ! I only said that I would love, but not that I would use it as a signal. There that could happen in between !!!!

Thank you Etherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

Thank you Ether for Bitcoin steam but I would also love you to end the year 2017 where Bitcoin started !!!!!!!!Ether (USD) (DFB) #.png

You're wiser than me. Although iv done not bad overall without much technical wisdom...apart from a blunder here and there!!

Woohoo. Taken profits and cancelled out previous huge losses with a neat profit on top. Pheww. I can sleep tonight.

Need to learn a bit more about the stuff you refer to . Now that i wont be obsessing over btc and eth prices all weekend, will try set some time aside to learn. Will start with ig academy.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet