Sign in to follow this  

If Bitcoin breaks $18,000 then...

If Bitcoin can break $18,000 then my opinion is that it will charge to $20,000 pretty quickly. The media will want to report how the biggest bubble in their lifetime hit the magic $20,000 in time for either Christmas Day or New Years Day. Also when the $20,000 hits some parts of the media will bring out the $48,000 target, $50,000 and even dare I say $100,000 target.

I am contemplating if there is a pattern where Bitcoin leads a charge then some of the capital shifts to smaller Alt Coins, then some it shifts back to Bitcoin with fresh new money and similar patterns repeat meaning the whole Crypto universe in general goes up. 

I'm onto it. Trajectories of interest till the New Year.Bitcoin USD DFB.png

One thing to remember with Bitcoin is that the higher it goes the dearer it becomes to mine, that’s why the shift happens as it is cheaper to mine the smaller cryptos

It's becoming more expensive to mine so I guess it makes sense for Bitcoin to reflect that. Another 20 years to go I think but why should anybody want to continue mining it for the next 20 years when there is no guarantee of what the price will be then ?

You could create a 20yr Bitcoin Bond for what is remaining to be mined?

Bitcoin the weekend currency of choice - looks like we may be waking up to Bitcoin roars past $20,000 on Monday. Hopefully not too many kids asked their parents for Bitcoin's as presents. When your kids start talking Crypto you're in trouble !!!!

Bitcoin nearly hit $19000 today so $20,000 is on course to be hit before Christmas Day. People will expect profit taking and another big correction but it could easily do what it does best and surprise everyone by continuing towards $25,000. 

you were the first to say we could possibly see 20k by end of year - you were onto something. Well foreseen.

You may like my conversation with in the Re: Awesome Oscillator Building Momentum And Other IG Offerings

section !!!!

Highest reading on my 4hr Bollinger appears to be $19850 one of my trajectories of interest. Originally and visually I thought it was $20000. Then again other factors always need to be taken into account as well. On the daily Bollinger its currently a little over $23000.

That's the top Bollinger line. No Guarantee it will ever get there but an interesting note. Would need to do some research to break it down into something meaningful which I don't have time for. I'm just trying to do everything as it happens to win this competition. Very risky not doing the research !!!!

Interesting. First sign of weakness in 15 min chart in 24hrs. Top Bollingr Band hit 19800 same as top on 4hr Bollinger Band. How long will it pause for?