Sign in to follow this  

Bitcoin on the move 15 min chart after a pause will it break high before end of weekend?

Bitcoin on the move 15 min chart after a pause will it break high before end of weekend?

Excellent. Was reading up last night about bitcoin patterns of corrections. Based on last 3 years, we can expect a significant correction sometime between 4th -16th january. Past no indication of future etc. A correction would be welcome...its becoming quite costly to trade btc with multiple bets due to deposits needed.

Bitcoin looks to be respecting both the 100 sma (blue) and 200 sma (violet) as well as Fibonacci levels on corrections. A bar close above the 100 sma could see a move higher to test the highs while a bounce down off the 100 sma could see a test of the 50 fib level.

BTCUSDM151812.png

i think BTC will remain bullish until CME comes online. However, it is not possible to go long and I am sick and tired of this.

Interesting about ETF, and, tracker fund. As for use of Bitcoin I think Japan is leading the way? 

Bitcoin ETFs could be very interesting, though remember it's a derivative of a derivative in an unregulated market.