Dark theme on iPhone/Android App

The new IG Web platform has a really nice Dark theme - but when is this coming to the iPhone & Android? 

These are much softer on the eye in the dark.. ! 

Hi - unfortunately this isn't on our road map at present for mobile, however I will certainly submit it at the end of the month to our developer teams. However to manage expectations I wouldn't see this moving up the priority list due to other road mapped projects. 

The primary reason for the desktop push in the new web trading platform was due to a number of clients requesting this as the primary screen they trade from when dealing for extended periods. A mobile, however, doesn't have as significant a 'time in use' value which is probably why client demand isn't quite as prominent.

EDIT: to this end if any other community members want this please note in the comments section below so I can provide greater client sentiment. Thanks :) 

I would love this too!!!! So much easier on the eyes, it would improve the platform tenfold on its own in my eyes (no pun intended🤣)

Guest John

Add me to the list of those who would very much benefit from this.

I primarily trade from my iPad for extended periods of time.

On 25/04/2020 at 00:58, Guest John said:

Add me to the list of those who would very much benefit from this.

I primarily trade from my iPad for extended periods of time.

This is available for andriod but we're still finishing up the ios apps. I will let the community know once this is available for IPads 

• Great! 1

Guest Dark theme long due on iOS

Hope this is coming soon as its painful.

I would also suggest you to have a look at Trading212 app for functionality inspiration on future ig app upgrades. 

10 hours ago, Quacker said:

Would love to see this as an option.

Well what timing, lol.. Loaded the app on my ipad to check something else and Dark Mode is here. Thank you.

• Like 1