Sign in to follow this  

Backing Up Pro Real Time Charts

Question

I have annotated my charts extensively.

I have never encountered a problem, but with other packages I use I regularly back up my chart doodling just incase.

Is there an option to do this with PR charts?

1 answer to this question

Hi,

never found it a problem with ProRealtime, just make sure you click 'save' in option box that pops up on closing.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    KubaLibre
    Joined 31/10/20 18:00
    • 👀 ... PM announcement due at 4 pm.  
    • Lockdown until the flu virus (corona) is beaten for good. Victory at any cost. You know it makes sense!!!!!    The absolute state of these clowns ... Apparently, SAGE now saying that if we don’t have an immediate, month-long lockdown Christmas is off. The cost of such folly will mean millions of people won’t be able to afford Christmas anyway. The virus will still be waiting in early December. @allisonpearson   The answer is to lock SAGE up for a month and let the rest of us proceed sensibly with our lives, while backing medical professionals to improve treatment and care of the infected, reducing mortality. Lord Moylan @danielmgmoylan   Reminder that Covid-19 has a similar fatality rate as common flu and that the 5 year rolling average for deaths from flu type infections is around 30,000 a year, was before covid, during covid and will be after covid. It is typically the last battle of the old and sickly and has been since forever.
    • Glad to see your posts at the Indices thread. James16 and company at the Forex Factory had the great phrase “day trading off the daily charts”. That and trading the hourly ranges is what I have been doing recently.