Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What is needed to trade Australian shares?

Recommended Posts

I am new to investing & was wondering if a UK resident needed a form similar to the US’ W-8 form to trade Australian listed shares from the UK?



Share this post

Link to post

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this