35 % profit after restart 3.5% realistically

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

Here is my first full week's trading profit.I am complaining to IG for making me rich.

Don't try this because trading involves risk.

Trading leveraged products  can result in losses that exceed deposits. TRADING CARRIES RISK OF LOSS. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.Please first  read this entire site and links for knowledge that is available for free.Most amateurs don't have my trading skills.

https://profitabletraders.wordpress.com/

I still have psychological issues, after sorting them out, I will clean out  the markets.

270.jpga

lollipop.gif

Guest oilfxpro

Not for a £1,000 account , not worth the effort  and no time for it.

The only people who need to do that are scammers who try to dupe others, into believing they have a goly grail, but a lot of these trades are posted in advance on unedited posts.

I can I G to verify these.

easy-paycheck-formula-pic.gif

Guest oilfxpro

The week finished up 35% , because  I lost £22 the week before.I started with £1,000 lost 22, then made 350 , so balance is 1328.00.The percentages are not realistic, because I am risking 10 % daily , I should only be risking 2% , a fifth of 35 % is 7%, still not bad .

I should really be working on a £10k account with this risk taking, that would make it sound.I made a mistake in the percentage calculations.

All the option trades are there

bal.jpgno 1.jpgno 2.jpgno 3.jpg

Guest oilfxpro

Realistically I expect to make 70 ticks a week  @ £10  , compound it after 6 months , risking £5,000  .I need to remove greed 

from my mind.I need to stop over trading and over risking.

Guest oilfxpro

Today trades are not going well, but it is important to maintain patience and winning mindset.Opportunities will come next week or the week after, think like this and it is the right path to success.

open 10 1.jpg

Guest oilfxpro

If I. Had. Not traded forex , the profit would be 100%

In three weeks on real. Accoint.another trade closed on dax .so balance. 80% profit.

Got misled into forex. and got scammed many times

For education on pa ta bs

Guest oilfxpro

Casey

Just to clarify, I have been told as operating a demo, for these trades.Below is the evidence of live and demo accounts.

Why did it take so long to be consistently profitable?

The industry is full of trading failures, i.e blind leading the blind, every failed trader ends up as an educator passing on his little knowledge and misinformation, the industry is also responsible for creating problems for traders.

1)3 years wasted on developing  mt4 back testers and forex systems , systems don't make money.Bucket shops and brokers would like you to believe they work, so they get spread income.

2)3 years wasted on developing  mt4 eas  on forex systems , eas  don't make money.

3)4 years learning and understanding trading psychology, something that trading educations charlatans and forums hide from members, trading psychology is 95 % of skills and 5% t/a , p/a and  systems.

4)3 years developing option and indices methods and systems 

1, 2 and 3  the trading industry is to blame , mt4 bucket shops and charlatan educators. Every failure in town is there to mislead traders. Many years wasted on industry scammers selling their map of the trading gold, these include hundreds of book sellers/authors, system sellers/developers   and other similar charlatans.

live.jpg

Archived