Professional profitable price action strategies free education

Guest oilfxpro

Agree with rimmy2000.

I have to say this thread is a waste of time. Do you use candlestick patterns? If so, can you show us a trade setup in advance as it sets up. If you don't use them they why post a video?

These are all hindsight trading charts. Please give real time analysis so people can learn.

Guest oilfxpro

rimmy2000

The point of this thread was to show you my journey, into trend trading, price action and technical analysis. My conclusion  is, all this is going to waste trader's lives and read them on the wrong path.If you have time to understand the whole industry, it will take you several years, you have not got that time to waste.

The road to success is shown on my blog here:

Keep your price action very simple

https://profitabletraders.wordpress.com/k-i-s-s-keep-trading-simple-stupid/

All this complex price action scalping is taught by charlatans.They don’t know if your brain can process this information.They are internet marketers and failed traders, who know nowt! It can not be compatible with our minds.

Hi. I am going to have to close this thread as I think it crosses too many of the Community Guidelines. Most notably these include 

• Make your posts informative – it’s more helpful and could get you additional Likes
  • Do not post comments in CAPS or in multiple colours
  • Please be nice to each other, remember that everyone has different opinions

To put it plainly I feel like a lot of posts here are simply bulk uploads, spammy links, and bulk postings of videos without any context which ultimately detract for the trading forum and clog up peoples feeds. 

Please take this as a polite warning. 

Thanks

James

Archived