Sign in to follow this  
oilfxpro

Live foresight technical trade set ups ,analysis and results indices

Please post live set ups and analysis in advance , so other readers follow.Readers do not have time to waste on non traceable useless analysis.Please post your entry and results.

Here is my trade 

Dax long and long put.

Dax has climbed back above 13200 support, correlated Dow is in a trend, Euro usd I think has peaked.

dow.jpgforesight.jpgtrade 11 11.jpg

nothing wrong with the trade , it did not materialize due to euro strength.

loss 24 ticks

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Getting Started

Please make sure that you have had a quick look at our Community Guidelines before you start posting.

You can also check out the following tutorials to get up and running as quickly as possible. 

1. How do I start a new topic?
    2. How do I ask a question?
    3. How do I search Community?
    4. How do I access via mobile?
    5. What does 'following' content mean?
  • Handpicked content from IG Community

• Comcast / Disney bidding war ends - EMEA brief 20th July
      The Comcast / Disney bidding war for 21st Century Fox ended yesterday with the former pulling out of the race. Comcast have stated they are still planning on pursuing Sky. Asian equity markets pushed higher overnight over a volatile trading session as the Chinese yuan bounced off a one year low. Trump showed displeasure towards the Fed's hikes, criticising policy and highlighting concerns on the potential impact of rising interest rates on the US economy causing the Dollar to sag.

The losses seen in some of the Asian markets are expected to continue in Europe, with small drops for indices expected. Canadian CPI is the sole macro point of interest, while on the earnings front General Electric and Schlumberger report figures. The US dollar will also be in focus after President Trump commented that further rate increases could derail the economic boom in the US.
      • 0 replies
    • Market Screening for Dividend Opportunities
      This article will also look at IGs market screening tool and attempt to come up with some ideas the stocks that could be bought on the basis of the dividend they offer. It seems a good time to at least begin starting to look at stocks that pay a good dividends (begin creating a Watchlist maybe?)  but crucially stocks that also seem capable of continuing to pay that dividend.

The reason for this article is the markets have been a bit turbulent lately: there are various geopolitical events on the horizon (which could trigger panic in the market) but also because with stocks trading near all-time highs it may be more prudent to look for stocks that pay in income (dividend) rather than stocks for future the growth potential. And lastly the previous stock market crash was 10 years ago. That in itself is not a sign of doom, but history repeats, eventually. 😉
        • Great!
      • 5 replies