Sign in to follow this  

Bitcoin is the New Gold, a Better Safe Haven Asset: Goldman Sachs

This article is released and Bitcoin Gold is up 55% at the time of writing this.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-new-gold-better-safe-haven-asset-goldman-sachs/

It could be that for those wanted to invest in the save-haven element of Bitcoin will do so via Bitcoin Gold. Those who want to invest in the payment transaction side of Bitcoin will do so via Bitcoin Cash. I think when we talk about Bitcoin's market cap we need to include not only Bitcoin but Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. I think a true reflection of the market cap will be with all of these three combined.

I cannot think of any reason why Bitcoin Gold should jump 50% overnight. It is amazing how the media can move the price of a specific asset. I would not be surprised if this article highlighting Goldman Sachs had something or even a little amount to do with it.

The amount of power Goldman Sachs has not just in the US but around the world should not be underestimated!

No problem. 

Bitcoin Gold is a cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Ripple and Litecoin. However Bitcoin Gold like Bitcoin Cash was created by a fork from Bitcoin back in October 2017.

It is traded exactly the same as the other cryptocurrencies. You will find it under 'Cryptocurrencies' on the IG platform.