Sign in to follow this  

Eur Usd current prognosis

Most  of the recent  Euro movements is due dollar weakness.Interest rates are virtually zero, so fundamental drivers of prices  will depend on expected interest rate rises and fundamentals.These drive currency price.

Prices have stalled on euro usd  with resistance at 12300 and 12275, until these are broken , it is a 50/50 market without a edge pushing it higher or lower. Usd yen second largest constituent of dollar index and Usdcad prices are stalled.

Last night it got rejected from 12275 and 12300.

eur usd  ccccccccccc.jpgeuro long term.jpgprice action threatening resistance.jpg

Professionals trade forex when there are expected rises or falls in interest rates, random technical analysis trading is by amateurs who know nowt.

Goldman Sachs Predicts That the Fed Will Hike Interest Rates Four Times in 2018

Goldman Sachs said it expects a tight U.S. labor market and more normal inflation picture will lead the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates four times next year.

http://fortune.com/2017/11/20/goldman-sachs-federal-reserve-interest-rates-2018/

How do I  trade this and speculate?

I will sell every rise in euro usd in 2018 , either with cash or option spreads.

Here is an Example of a trade I would do:

Buy 12200 put  for 118 sell 11800 put for 15 , a risk of 103  and a potential reward  of 400, if it ends up as per Goldman forecasts.It is a risk reward of 1 to 4 , a profit return potential of 300 % of capital risked.

RISK WARNING:no trading analysis, signal or advice  is guaranteed to make money, and the past performance  of an analyst  can be easily raise  false beliefs about future performance of signals . Past performance can't be easily misinterpreted by those new to trading who could follow a signals without proper due diligence on the validity of those analysis. It can also be misinterpreted and used incorrectly by experienced traders.

If you are new to trading please make sure you know the risk associated with your trade and don't simply follow a online signals, analysis  and recommendations.

[Mod edit: excessive formatting]

Professional traders don't trade with a £1000 total account size, small tip just in case anyone was accidentally mislead by the title.

The professional are selling euro/usd , I can see it on the charts.Euro usd target 110.

This is how forum clowns lead the blind new traders : Read link

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/eur-usd-forecast-2018-get-ready-to-embrace-a-stronger-eur-despite-draghi-trump-201712221436

Goldman Sachs forecast the Dollar Index to rise to a target at 96.00 and EUR/USD to Fall to 1.14s

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/usd/7884-goldman-sachs-forecast-the-dollar-index-to-rise-to-a-target-at-96-00-and-eur-usd-to-fall-to-1-14s

[Mod edit: to strip out excessive formatting.]

Yes, we can all see it on the charts, that's what technical analysis is for. I never thought for a second that you were moving the market. You make sure no one can tell what is just 'cut and paste' and what is your own work, (well I can, just have to look at the punctuation).

So I am presuming you are following Goldman Sachs tips now?

So I am presuming you are following Goldman Sachs tips now?

Since when have multi billion $ companies like Golman started going to forexfactory to learn price action courses and use 2700 systems?Goldman knows that p/a and t/a is only maps, but the gold is the interest payments, so selling maps without gold is for quacks.Goldman know the gold in interest rate expectations, so they sell tips with gold of the forex gold.A map to the forex  gold , when there is no gold is not telling, and selling a map to gold by Goldman is the tips "to real gold maps".

Oh dear, GS released 4Q figures today, trading down 50%, instit clients down 34%. Looks like you are jumping aboard just as everyone else is getting off.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-17/goldman-sachs-4q-trading-revenue-misses-estimates-video?utm_content=markets&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-markets

gs1.PNGgs2.PNG

Their traders  must have screwed up!They don't trade fx gambling.Can't compare apples and oranges.