Copper just broke down

Mercury

You may not trade High Grade Copper but even if you don't it is worth keeping an eye on like Oil as the recent market drops have been commodity led and traditionally the recover is too...  Many commentators in the Mainstream have called the bottom of the Copper Bear but I think we still have a leg to go.  Either way we are due a pullback and perhaps we have just seen it this morning.

My Daily chart has an A-B-C rally to the 38% Fib off the recent lows, which I have as a W3 end.  Ideally I'd have liked to have seen the W4 higher up so can't yet rule out that his is a Wa end with a B-C still to go but let's see.  I have strong Neg Mom Div on the Daily too.

On the Hourly chart the price action has just broken through the bottom of a Bearish Triangle formation.  Could get a pullback to he Triangle bottom and then a further drop or could just drop away, commodities tend to move sharply when they move.

With Oil under bearish pressure too does this support a drop in main indices as well?

Here are the charts:

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    chrisay
    Joined 27/01/21 08:27
    • Today will be announced the Earnings Release of Facebook. Analysis & rating of BarChart: https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/FB/analyst-ratings
    • I'll try one last time to get my point across, this time without any stats or charts, simply a link to a thread on Reddit with people describing their experiences of getting back into running post Covid. These are the people that aren't in the death stats. You will probably say that they are just "random people on the internet". Well I am part of this community and know several of them in the thread.  I also know of two others who are experiencing affects long after recovering from Covid- one still gets out of breath after walking up stairs (was previously very fit) months later and another, a semi-pro singer who literally can't sing anymore. @Caseynotes Keep posting your memes and **** but be aware that you contributing to people taking covid less seriously and ultimately ending up like those in this thread: