Long dax with call options

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

Dax German 30 can shoot higher , the trend may continue.I have take this long position, encase dax breakout  into a trend happens today.I bought daily 13480 call for 6.2 , so my risk is limited to 6.2 ticks.If price closes at 1.3600 , my reward is 120 ticks - option cost of 6.2.The trade goes into profit above 13486.2, if it expires above this level I am in profit otherwise I will lose 6.2 ticks by 4.30 p m today.

My regular profit target is 20 to 30 ticks, this gives me consistent profit.

If you follow this trade , make sure you understand risk of loss of 6.2 tick.This trade is not advise to trade dax options.

dax breakout.jpg

call options dax.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• I've been exploring numerous methods of passive earning over the years aside from spot trading. These methods include staking, futures trading, OTC trading, bot trading, copy trading, and launchpool. I've achieved some successes along the way, and now I'm trying to streamline and focus on just a few passive income opportunities. Actually looked into a project I encountered on X while browsing for opportunities. Branded as UPLAND, I was kinda drawn due to its Gamefi (NFT, metaverse) affiliation on Bitget's launchpool. Let's see what exploring this token fetches me this time 😁🤞🏻 Would love your shared experience(s) using this feature if any and what it's really like?
    • Our intuitive platform is designed with user convenience in mind, ensuring that you can manage your digital assets effortlessly. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or new to the world of cryptocurrencies, NakitCoins provides a hassle-free solution for all your trading needs. Discover the benefits of a smooth, efficient trading experience with NakitCoins today.
    • Experience the ease of cryptocurrency trading with NakitCoins, your go-to platform for buying and selling digital assets with cash. NakitCoins makes cryptocurrency trading straightforward and accessible, allowing you to seamlessly convert a wide range of popular cryptocurrencies.
us