Bitcoin

phillo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:55 am Saturday 17/02/2018

Looks like based on last years support and resistance arrows if the market now consolidates nicely over $10,600 it should go higher other wise next stop down will be the 20 MA and then failing that then it will be back below $10,000 and as low as $9,400. Enjoy !

Bitcoin heading up - just broke $11,000 up from nice consolidation over $10,600 as predicted

Bit Mega.png

Guest PandaFace

What will be the big movers that gives crypto another much needed bump up. ETH futures would be good, and the technical aspects such as lightening on bitcoin or sharding. All time highs by June would nice nice but if I’m honest I don’t see it nearly as likely as I did I December.

However, this time last year BTC 20k was a ‘never in a million years’ concept. ETH 5k would be the dream ...

Guest PandaFace

- I have seen from your articles that you possibly have a more neutral to negative view on bitcoin. Would that be fair to say? If so can we maybe get who seems to be pro to have some sort of debate off? Start with a few statements and each has 100 words or less to formulate a reply. Like they have in city am on contrasting views (if you read it) ?

lol, I think   will say he has debated this topic for an age and will refer you to his previous posts. Personally I just look at it from a traders perspective and am not so concerned with the bigger picture. I thought that particular article was interesting as it was the first I had seen that was not just a critique of bitcoin but of blockchain as well. 

Down nearly 10% on the day, the big slide was on the 4 pm bar, but can't find that big spike up at 12 noon on any of the exchanges nor is anyone on twitter reporting it from other brokers.

Ah, I see IG didn't let it stand, the spike up has been removed from the new platform chart.

spk1.PNGBitcoin (USD)_20180307_18.41.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Massa is making waves in the DeFi space with its innovative approach to blockchain technology. Their unique blockclique architecture boasts a staggering 10,000 transactions per second, putting them at the forefront of scalability and efficiency. Furthermore, their Autonomous Smart Contracts (ASCs) empower fully on-chain dApps, reducing reliance on centralized control. This focus on decentralization is further emphasized by the project's impressive network growth. Their testnet has ballooned to over 8,000 nodes, and their social media presence has exploded with tripling Twitter followers and a Discord community exceeding 105,000. Recent collaborations with Starknet, Umbrella, and Hyperlane solidify their commitment to fostering a robust DeFi ecosystem. Listing on Bitget and the backing of over 100 well-respected investors paints a promising picture for Massa's future as a major DeFi player.
    • Nettensor is making waves in the tech industry by offering a unique combination of AI infrastructure and advanced blockchain solutions. They leverage cutting-edge hardware to deliver fast, efficient, and powerful products designed to streamline the convergence of these two revolutionary technologies. It boasts a comprehensive suite of services, including NetCloud, NetGPU, NetApp Chain, and NetVPN. Notably, their native token, NAO, recently debuted on the Bitget exchange and has been experiencing a positive initial price trend. With its focus on simplifying and elevating the synergy between AI and blockchain, Nettensor is positioned to be a key player in the future of decentralized applications. But will NAO's bullish start translate into long-term success? Only time will tell.
    • The spike in volume you're noticing around 7 pm could be related to the closing of trading sessions or the release of important news. Regarding your experience with a sudden wick spike, this is a common challenge in trading. Setting appropriate stop-loss levels and being prepared for volatility can help manage such risks. As for news sources, financial news outlets like Bloomberg, Reuters, and CNBC can provide valuable insights into market trends. Also, I came across this interesting platform, smarterbusiness.co.uk, which helps businesses find optimal utility providers. While it may not be directly related to trading, having access to the right info and resources can be crucial in any business endeavor.
us