Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Strong selling pressure at the U.S. open :(

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Dax and Dow on the US market open.

H1 charts;

image.thumb.png.ef86bd31b59933c7b907e830952cbf5b.png

lol your charts are getting more cluttered these days  😻

Share this post


Link to post

This is better, come on now Eileen :)

1710895609_USTech100_20200522_14_54.thumb.png.4ed0b8d7b5cc575789f3341609757a4a.png

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, dmedin said:

lol your charts are getting more cluttered these days  😻

True but when dropping down the time frames they take on a different aspect and I do like the look of the Fibs as drawn from yesterday's High - Low;

image.thumb.png.099abc8082a6f9f292c715352034e93b.png

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post

Selling pressure too strong 😮

Share this post


Link to post

Hahaha, it clung on like a brave wee trooper and turned around 😻🐮

936114834_Germany30_20200523_05_45.thumb.png.1a7e92bc466c35fd754e1f813eb61073.png

Share this post


Link to post

S&P remains poised for a break on any excuse, seems unlikely today being a holiday in both UK and US but in these crazy covid times who knows.

FTSE and S&P daily.

Dax and Dow H1;

image.thumb.png.b05c9cee00e7998592e1dbd2116b853f.png

image.thumb.png.5b2745ceadad9cc3f6e945ffee12f09d.png

  • Thought provoking 1

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like bank holidays are sh!tty thinly-traded days where nothing much happens 🥱

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Looks like bank holidays are sh!tty thinly-traded days where nothing much happens 🥱

Frankfurt is open and the Dax has ranged over a hundred points already.

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Frankfurt is open and the Dax has ranged over a hundred points already.

🧐

My German 30 long trade closed at £50 profit this morning :) Let's go again!

Edited by dmedin

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

S&P remains poised for a break on any excuse, seems unlikely today being a holiday in both UK and US but in these crazy covid times who knows.

FTSE and S&P daily.

Dax and Dow H1;

image.thumb.png.b05c9cee00e7998592e1dbd2116b853f.png

image.thumb.png.5b2745ceadad9cc3f6e945ffee12f09d.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, dmedin said:

🧐

Hiya do you mind me asking where you get your charts from ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

S&P remains poised for a break on any excuse, seems unlikely today being a holiday in both UK and US but in these crazy covid times who knows.

FTSE and S&P daily.

Dax and Dow H1;

image.thumb.png.b05c9cee00e7998592e1dbd2116b853f.png

image.thumb.png.5b2745ceadad9cc3f6e945ffee12f09d.png

hiya do you mind me asking where you get these charts from ..Im putting together a trading system this week for scalping indices, fx and oil and would be interested in your suggestions on indicators etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, robertbowler said:

Hiya do you mind me asking where you get your charts from ?

 

I use IG web platform, the charts from Barchart.com (which has a great free stock screener), and sometimes ProRealTime.  Caseynotes uses MT4 I think.  You might like that one best.

 

Off we go!

1198849099_Germany30_20200525_09_45.thumb.png.39bf5058a07efb154101844b9734b16d.png

Edited by dmedin

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I use IG web platform, the charts from Barchart.com (which has a great free stock screener), and sometimes ProRealTime.  Caseynotes uses MT4 I think.  You might like that one best.

 

Off we go!

1198849099_Germany30_20200525_09_45.thumb.png.39bf5058a07efb154101844b9734b16d.png

Cool thanks very much .. 

 

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, robertbowler said:

hiya do you mind me asking where you get these charts from ..Im putting together a trading system this week for scalping indices, fx and oil and would be interested in your suggestions on indicators etc 

yes they are MT4 charts with level based indicators such as daily Pivots and intraday Fibs.

Share this post


Link to post

is it time to go back up yet 🙈

102648636_Germany30_20200525_10_27.thumb.png.8ff50a3777fd8929296a054d689fb335.png

Share this post


Link to post

Dax looking for a bounce up off R1 while same for Dow off the Fib extension.

M15 charts;

image.thumb.png.d85ac3acc752beee3e2f573b6adcee3f.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Fib extensions are nice, what Wave is it 🤓

Share this post


Link to post

Dow daily

New trading range 25K to 27K? (bull)

or a false buy /breakout and then sell signal? (bear)

i would "guess" 65% chance for the bull scenario and 35 for the bear1096238959_DOW25may.thumb.png.530386a5b58e5da6d688aeed7e7540ff.png

  • Thought provoking 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Dow daily

New trading range 25K to 27K? (bull)

or a false buy /breakout and then sell signal? (bear)

i would "guess" 65% chance for the bull scenario and 35 for the bear1096238959_DOW25may.thumb.png.530386a5b58e5da6d688aeed7e7540ff.png

 

@Mercury is that you?

Share this post


Link to post

Dax sitting on R2 hoping for another push up with Dow.

image.thumb.png.c12dcb3bd4f7ab2707a7d435fb4db8cb.png

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post

Come on bonnie loon 😍🐮

Share this post


Link to post

S&P finally makes the breakout, Dax and Dow follow.

FTSE and S&P daily charts.

Dax and Dow H1.

image.thumb.png.06ddb0fdcf3be910db1837b74d9bca96.png

image.thumb.png.8c4beb5040120032a6e5de3380193b5c.png

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Member Statistics

    • Total Topics
      13,137
    • Total Posts
      66,709
    • Total Members
      89,358
    Newest Member
    Firas
    Joined 29/11/20 02:08
  • Posts

    • The Covid Hoax continues. Everything centers on the PCR test and it's deliberate misuse. A PCR of 25 cycles identifies the infectious with a minimal amount of false positives, the more cycles you do the more false positives are included. Fauci himself has said 35 cycles and above most results are false positives for infectious material. Western countries are running the PCR test at 45 cycles which is mathematically known to give 90%+ false positives. Govt and health officials know this. Groups in Portugal have joined groups in Italy and the UK in starting legal action against the fraudulent misuse of the PCR test used to justify continuing lockdowns and social restrictions. Meanwhile new research from the US finds: “All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,”  Just as has already been found in many other countries (see recent posts above for data from Sweden and Ireland).  https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19  
    • Doh! Maybe I should have thought it through a bit more aha. Not been having much luck instraday atm, so was going to try and take advantage of moves that last multible days, and so was wondering about overnight charges. But like you said, it's proably cheaper than the spread anyway. Cheers
    • SAT MORN 3AM NZ TIME MARGINS PUSHED WAY TOO HIGH CAUSING MARHIN CALL.. WHAT HAPPENED? 
×
×