Indices

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use only 2 MAs as a filter (used the same settings long time) Had some time over and did a backtest buy sell on cross I used a trailing stop and optimized the trailing stop only and for th

JESS ........TWO BARKS FOR BUY     ONE BARK FOR SELL   ???

Dax pausing at the weekly R1 and Dow within striking distance of it's all time high. H1 charts;

Posted Images

Main Street investors who have reaped windfall gains from the steepest stock market rebound on record now seem to be making for safety, brokers say, just as Wall Street experts are advising clients to dip their toes into riskier assets again.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-retail-trading/main-street-investors-bank-profits-on-rally-that-wall-street-doubted-idUKKBN23Q0RJ

19 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Buy the dip?

With all countries now 'getting back to business' it seems terribly unlikely that we'll get another lockdown.

are they? I just read you will be able to get a haircut from July the 4th, not really going to send the markets to the moon. so long as we are stuck with the nonsense made up on the spot 2 metre safe distance rule nothing can change. 

2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

are they? I just read you will be able to get a haircut from July the 4th, not really going to send the markets to the moon. so long as we are stuck with the nonsense made up on the spot 2 metre safe distance rule nothing can change. 

I'm in desperate need of a haircut ...

17 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I'm in desperate need of a haircut ...

so desperate that you'd go to a barber who has the clippers taped to the end of a 2 foot pole? I'm organizing a family get together but it can't be held in anyone's home, it has to be either at a garden center or a car seller's showroom.

• Thought provoking 1
1 hour ago, razz said:

I believe the Dow is disconnected from reality. Any thoughts on if you believe Dow will go down to 22k or below over the coming month or two?

not if the country continues it's slow awakening after the virus shutdown and Seattle protesters realising that if you shut out the police you shut out all services.

Buying on the dips isn't working, at least not for me.  Short time frames aren't helpful either.  All the stocks mixed and volatile too.  Lost a lot of money and looking, again, at the end.

IG has 180,000+ clients and maybe five or six post on here regularly ... just hopeless.

Edited by dmedin
Guest Just Me
14 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Buying on the dips isn't working, at least not for me.  Short time frames aren't helpful either.  All the stocks mixed and volatile too.  Lost a lot of money and looking, again, at the end.

IG has 180,000+ clients and maybe five or six post on here regularly ... just hopeless.

I suspect many trading possibly look a bit more in depth than how 'big a dump' a stock may be taking on a candle or how big it's 'erection' is.

But hey, that's just me and perhaps that's what traders do and perhaps I need to study 'dumps' and 'erections' far more to become a successful trader.