Indices

17 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Wonder if PMI will stop the selloff :( A lot of resistance to going any higher, stalemate for weeks on end 😢

Germany 30_20200821_08.30.png

German PMI data is bad, UK data is much better but still both going downwards.......

• Sad 1

I mean, I don't do 5 minute charts going long and short based on incredibly fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants signals, but maybe that's the only way to profit from 3 - 4 weeks of price going absolutely f*king nowhere (on hourly, 4 hour and daily charts)

Edited by dmedin

@dmedinI've a naughty question to ask, are you a compulsive trader?

for me as well, 1 minute chart does nothing, I find hourly best. But then I don't do technical and fundamentals much I do more on patterns trading. 

Edited by RANZ
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, RANZ said:

@dmedinI've a naughty question to ask, are you a compulsive trader?

for me as well, 1 minute chart does nothing, I find hourly best. But then I don't do technical and fundamentals much I do more on patterns trading. 

I am, and I struggle to find other things to do during the day to keep me occupied and away from trading :(

27 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I am, and I struggle to find other things to do during the day to keep me occupied and away from trading :(

My routine includes playing a game of FreeCell to see if I have my wits about me and there is something useful in approaching the game by only moving a card when you are confident that it is an improvement. I usually have favored indices for going long or short and set price alarms as a visual reminder of an assessment at the beginning of the session. This week most of my time has been spent reading a book and only glancing at the charts every 15 min.

https://www.free-freecell-solitaire.com/

• Great! 2