Indices

6 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I guess I'm just not clever enough to 'see' it.  In the same way that EWP people can see complex corrections and waves within waves within waves, I just see lines wiggling up and down.  These people say they have success with plain charts and no indicators and I wonder how they do it.  (Actually, my brain is telling me that they are complete chancers who are using already-completed chart patterns and hindsight to make themselves look good ... the question is, why?)

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/369763-richard-demille-wyckoff-method

Perhaps the best strategy is to just bet on near term continuation especially after a landmark breech (PP, Fib, S/R).

• Like 1
15 hours ago, dmedin said:

It's getting a bit hairy at the moment, Tom 🤯

a while back some smart joker said ... 'I didn't realise I was competing in a two way auction, I thought I was just gambling like I do in Vegas where if the action is really hot and the big guys are throwing lots of money around and the spread is getting bigger and bigger then that is exactly the right time to jump in, boy was I suckered.,

• Thought provoking 1
On 04/09/2020 at 21:48, dmedin said:

I guess I'm just not clever enough to 'see' it.  In the same way that EWP people can see complex corrections and waves within waves within waves, I just see lines wiggling up and down.  These people say they have success with plain charts and no indicators and I wonder how they do it.  (Actually, my brain is telling me that they are complete chancers who are using already-completed chart patterns and hindsight to make themselves look good ... the question is, why?)

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/369763-richard-demille-wyckoff-method

I don’t have a problem with what you wrote, but it is off at a tangent to what I wrote and do.

• Thought provoking 1
3 hours ago, AndrewS said:

I don’t have a problem with what you wrote, but it is off at a tangent to what I wrote and do.

What DO you do?  I'm on here all day everyday showing what I do.  Maybe I shouldn't and be more like you?

Edited by dmedin
49 minutes ago, dmedin said:

What DO you do?  I'm on here all day everyday showing what I do.  Maybe I shouldn't and be more like you?

I have disclosed the way I trade many times. One of the things I refrain from doing is making off topic comments like your last post.