Indices

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JESS ........TWO BARKS FOR BUY     ONE BARK FOR SELL   ???

That is the 50% retrace for  the Dow and S&P. 

It's the opposite, I don't think I'm cut out for day trading.  I still would have been better off keeping a position open from Christmas, even now.  I zoomed out to the day chart and the overall pictu

Posted Images

WuFlu and the Economy:

And here it is, the final stroke in this fraud. The US CDC now only wants to examine post-vaccine infections with a PCR threshold of 28 or under.

That standard ignores 90+% of Covid PCR positives when run at 45 cycles. The entire epidemic would have looked very different if it had been used from the start.

For over a year a PCR threshold of 45 cycles was used and massively inflated cases and deaths numbers with a huge ratio of false positives.

Now those numbers will decline rapidly and vaccines will get the credit (don't worry GB will quickly follow just as they always have).

Information-for-laboratories-COVID-vaccine-breakthrough-case-investigation.pdf (cdc.gov)

8 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Essential 45 min video summary of the whole sorry tale that is covid from Dr John Lee Professor of Pathology.

See it before Youtube bans it.

Said right from the start if the NHS had 1 million ICU beds and ventilators then the govt would have gotten up to 999k people in hospital and in ICU and then rolled out the panic, lockdowns etc - At some point some one is going to work out the £ cost to under 70's and the economy and then work out if letting granny avoid contracting a flue like bug was worth it or not

Some people will have had their lives wrecked at age 20/30/40 etc all because the NHS only had [originally] 13k ICU beds and ventilators

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Lollo
    Joined 08/05/21 06:40
    • Yes. IG does trade against retail traders. IG also has a lot of institutional traders. If your are trading low volume stock or Singapore CFD equities, the dealing desk will manually lock your order for a good 30 seconds so that you cannot delete nor change the order price level for the 30 seconds when they there is another bigger clients want to unload.  I have been locked this way as many ast 4 times in the past and cost over SG$10,000 loss. When I called IG, it said the dealing desk manually lock my orders with an excuse they are putting my order on hold so that they hedge it on the Exchange. In the first place I trade CFD and CFD is internal market within IG environment and our trade does not affect the market. It is highly irresponsible to lock our order. My complaints to IG for compensation via calls and emails all went without any positive response and the replies from them are as stated above. CFD market is internal market and our order should not be touched by dealing desk at all time even if there is no liquidity to fill our order then our order should just be left unfilled. At no time our order should never be locked by Dealing desk. To me this is day light robbery. Secondly, IG has deployed internal algorithm to hunt your hard stop losses and also filled in your limit order with a spike to the dot before immediately move in the opposite direction big time. Thirdly, some time IG platform will freeze and unable to re-login back when you are in a trade. This made it extremely dangerous when we cannot see the price action on the chart. This had happened to me a few times. Fourthly, nowadays even if your platform freeze or has other problem on your trade, call to their dealing desk during US market opens 100% of the time no support or dealing desk will pick your calls. My phone was kept ringing for 30mins or more and many different days. This is again does not speak well of the kind of support IG gave clients. The only attraction I use IG is the ease of use of their trading platform. These kind of  underhand tactics above are played out in IG on daily basis which made our day trading very difficult to win. It is very visible if your trade the small time frame how IG's manipulations are done.     The above comes from someone who trade daily with IG for the past 3 years. I am even considering to stop trading through IG because of the above under hand tactics. Sometimes     
    • Does IG aim to profit from client losses? No. Our business model is based on providing individuals with the opportunity to trade the world’s financial markets, in exchange for fair and proportionate transaction fees. It's a well-known fact that trading successfully is difficult, and most speculative traders tend to lose. However, we do not typically benefit from trading losses that an unsuccessful client may experience. Mostly, our clients offset each other’s positions. For example if client A buys one lot of the DAX and client B sells one lot of the DAX, both sides of the trade are covered. This means we're not exposed to the profit or loss of either client. Instead, we make our money via the spread (i.e. the transaction fee) that each client pays to trade. Sometimes, a large majority of clients will trade in one direction. When this happens, we'll protect our exposure to risk by hedging in the underlying market. For example, if client A and client B both buy the DAX, we may buy actual DAX futures. This then covers the amount we'll pay out if both clients are successful.