Indices

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fair go, the failure to break through the blue rectangle was crucial for further downside. Now looking for resistance (sellers to step back in) and the most likely area is just before the red 29400 de

That is the 50% retrace for  the Dow and S&P. 

Interesting S&P daily shaping up 👇

Posted Images

WuFlu and the Economy:

And here it is, the final stroke in this fraud. The US CDC now only wants to examine post-vaccine infections with a PCR threshold of 28 or under.

That standard ignores 90+% of Covid PCR positives when run at 45 cycles. The entire epidemic would have looked very different if it had been used from the start.

For over a year a PCR threshold of 45 cycles was used and massively inflated cases and deaths numbers with a huge ratio of false positives.

Now those numbers will decline rapidly and vaccines will get the credit (don't worry GB will quickly follow just as they always have).

Information-for-laboratories-COVID-vaccine-breakthrough-case-investigation.pdf (cdc.gov)

Essential 45 min video summary of the whole sorry tale that is covid from Dr John Lee Professor of Pathology.

See it before Youtube bans it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Essential 45 min video summary of the whole sorry tale that is covid from Dr John Lee Professor of Pathology.

See it before Youtube bans it.

Said right from the start if the NHS had 1 million ICU beds and ventilators then the govt would have gotten up to 999k people in hospital and in ICU and then rolled out the panic, lockdowns etc - At some point some one is going to work out the £ cost to under 70's and the economy and then work out if letting granny avoid contracting a flue like bug was worth it or not

Some people will have had their lives wrecked at age 20/30/40 etc all because the NHS only had [originally] 13k ICU beds and ventilators

• 4 weeks later...

SP500 Index:

Weekly charts are Bullish, Daily charts are topping out on the Indicators - doesn't mean price will crash!

We're now INTO the week of the TIME CYCLE [TC]

As usual trade what forms/you see - if someone had a gun to my head and forced me to predict I'd say get ready for a correction of a decent degree in June

The action should be more prominent  on the Nasdaq100, however if the TC works then it should force the SP500 & DOW too

505.thumb.JPG.f475a692844ff22b0e42ff51d24b73f2.JPG

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

TC where is it

On 29/05/2021 at 11:39, THT said:

SP500 Index:

Weekly charts are Bullish, Daily charts are topping out on the Indicators - doesn't mean price will crash!

We're now INTO the week of the TIME CYCLE [TC]

As usual trade what forms/you see - if someone had a gun to my head and forced me to predict I'd say get ready for a correction of a decent degree in June

The action should be more prominent  on the Nasdaq100, however if the TC works then it should force the SP500 & DOW too

505.thumb.JPG.f475a692844ff22b0e42ff51d24b73f2.JPG

TC where is it ?

19 minutes ago, filber said:

TC where is it

TC where is it ?

Hang on I'll just look under my desk, nope not there, maybe on the roof, nope, maybe the shed....

The TC's that I track have a 90 odd % hit rate, that means not all of them are 100% guaranteed, this could be one of those times, we'll have to wait and see.

This particular one has a window of 2 weeks before and after the date of 4th June, so there's this week and next week yet

The expectation is for the market to correct to some degree - once a corrections is underway it's tradeable, not before and if this corrects then as we're in a long term bull market it should find support on key angles and levels but again that is not 100% guaranteed, which is why we don't trade blindly, we wait for confirmed set-ups then take the plunge

It could just force a flat boring sideways market - don't fall into the trap of it having to happen, if it happens and we get a decent correction it should be followed by a decent tradeable bullish section too

• Like 1